kearney

dan

Does anyone know of a place around Kearny to leave my truck for the a day a motel close by?

Check with Edgewater Park Lodge. I know they have allowed others in the past. Maybe buy lunch and gas there to make it worth their while.

Check with Edgewater Park Lodge. I know they have allowed others in the past. Maybe buy lunch and gas there to make it worth their while.

sj...put oc sticker on pole right by pumps...said they met you..place looks good...said booked next couple of wk ends....bring gas

seen the OC sticker on the post yesterday :icon_snow:

seen the OC sticker on the post yesterday :icon_snow:

perfect....places i stop...(food gas resorts) i mention oc.com to them...point to sticker on front of sled...since i joined oc a yr ago....186 new members...sled forms may save this sport...owner at bar in baysville said without sledders...their done...,btw..in direct competion for miles put on this yr....

sj...put oc sticker on pole right by pumps...said they met you..place looks good...said booked next couple of wk ends....bring gas

Good Stuff!!! :right_on:

lets do it WD . looks like Sled Junk is packing on some Ks also

lets do it WD . looks like Sled Junk is packing on some Ks also

sj goes away every wk end...another dedicated sledhead....

Going out with the wifey tommorrow so it will be a low K day , going to see all the pretty trees tour

Going to try around the Jolly Roger Monday , never been there- anyone have advice ? BTW - How do I get an O.C. sticker ? I'd be happy to stick one on . ( my sled )

Going to try around the Jolly Roger Monday , never been there- anyone have advice ? BTW - How do I get an O.C. sticker ? I'd be happy to stick one on . ( my sled )

We are only 10 minutes south of the Jolly on trail c and have oc stickers. We ate at the JR tonight wings were excellent!

or make your ownendofjan2012006.jpg

Hey WB thanks a lot . we'll try to get there tomorrow. Just a couple of retired firefighters lookin' for fun. Cheers !

We aren't volunteerin' for nuthin' ! We retired ! ( firewise that is ). Can the folks at the Jolly Roger tell us how to get to Rosseau ?

We aren't volunteerin' for nuthin' ! We retired ! ( firewise that is ). Can the folks at the Jolly Roger tell us how to get to Rosseau ?

LOL We are two volunteer firefighters John and I . Rosseau Road Powersports and marine is on C trail 10 minutes south of the Jolly 8 minutes south of the Seguin.

Archived