Desperate times

wenailem1

Hey all, as the title says, thingys are really tough, Sandi and I have concluded that I need to find work in the west. We are fine. My passport won't be here for 6 weeks, so i'm cruising thru canada. the reason for this post is to ask for your help. I'm off to SASK to start a job hunt. what i'm looking for is a place to (crash) I'm going there blind. It's +/- 40 hr drive. I'm hoping to do it in a span of maybe 3 days , 12 hrs /day. anyone want to put up a ontario refugee whilst on route?

This is a very difficult time for sandi and I. I dont bite ask Wannago, It would be mainly to eat some of my food/ short nap/ ride your sled ,,,,,,j/k and hit the road.

I'd rather not spend $ at a hotel, but spend it finding a o/cers place to stay out of province.

I've got my eye on Winterpeg to rub Freezies face in the pool stats as one of my stops.

G.S.

go green SASK

go fast this week

go home need one

safe Please

or in my case

i may have cash 4 one

Scott&Sandi

wenailem1 & sandman

Best of luck and please keep in touch when you can.

Be safe and take care..if I was out West you would have a place to crash and sreeb to swill.

Hey S&S - you'll love the Green Riders !

I hope you have a safe trip and things work out for the best. If I were anywhere close to where you needed to stop, you'd have an overnight with me !

ps. Wannago said her Tentanus shot was unnecessary. ;-)

if you make it as far as Edmonton I have a place,,,

What do you do? I have family contacts in fort mcmurray, alberta. They are always hiring for several positions. I just got one of my friends a job in gis, in the office several weeks ago. He was hired right out of school. Couldn't find a job here after a year. They flew him out for the interview. Gave him a great wage, 800 a month towards a furnished apartment. I think he might be making more then me now. Lol

What do you do? I have family contacts in fort mcmurray, alberta. They are always hiring for several positions. I just got one of my friends a job in gis, in the office several weeks ago. He was hired right out of school. Couldn't find a job here after a year. They flew him out for the interview. Gave him a great wage, 800 a month towards a furnished apartment. I think he might be making more then me now. Lol

He is an excellent carpenter.

Gotcha. Well good luck then. Wish I could help, but don't know anyone in that trade. There is no work around here? They are building homes like crazy on the west side of Kitchener.

Tons of work still in Goderich if I can change your mind.

Hey S&S - you'll love the Green Riders !

I hope you have a safe trip and things work out for the best. If I were anywhere close to where you needed to stop, you'd have an overnight with me !

ps. Wannago said her Tentanus shot was unnecessary. ;-)

Your absolutely right, the shot was a waste of time and money, turn out the pills worked just fine.

Scott, if I was somewhere on your route I wouldn't hesitate to welcome you to my home. Wishing you and Sandy only the very best! Good Luck!

Best wishes with your endevours and safe driving.

thanks all, confirmered i'm off to belfort saask i'm messed. scared and pumped,,,,,,, my traveles will run me thru ont man and sask

my last post 4 a bit..........freeezzzeeee pic my,,,,, see you sat,,,,pic prtyyikrs on route need a club house plesase

thanks all, confirmered i'm off to belfort saask i'm messed. scared and pumped,,,,,,, my traveles will run me thru ont man and sask my last post 4 a bit..........freeezzzeeee pic my,,,,, see you sat,,,,pic prtyyikrs on route need a club house plesase

Safe trip and best wishes. Sucks you have to go so far to find work.

thanks all, confirmered i'm off to belfort saask i'm messed. scared and pumped,,,,,,, my traveles will run me thru ont man and sask

my last post 4 a bit..........freeezzzeeee pic my,,,,, see you sat,,,,pic prtyyikrs on route need a club house plesase

Safe Drive!

GG

GF (not too)

GS (Very)

GH (wherever that will be)

:wavey: :wavey:

OK, new language, Sandman here :) for the record, wenailem is taking this venture on his own. I will stay behind with all the critters until he's settled.

If anyone can help him out on his journey it would be greatly appreciated. He's travelling alone and a friendly face along the way would ease my mind.

p,m. wenailem with address details or a number if you think you could.

Thanks so much

Sandman

Oh and he's going to Melfort not whatever the heck he wrote. hahahahaaa

Archived