Elk Lake > Long Point > Gowganda Brushing

turbojamie

That's awesome Jamie.

I heard there was someone working on that section of trail last weekend. Should help out huge this winter , expecially if there's not a lot of snow. Just so you know the club does have a brush cutter on ski's that we bought two years ago. I used it on that section last winter and it does a good job. The club would probably be more than happy to let you use it if you wanted in the winter to help out. I waited last winter until after the first groom , it does work better on the snow ( no rocks ) .

You guys said you were going to give us a hand this year. Thanks it is very much appreciated.

Ron

Do you have any pictures of your brush cutter on ski's?

Not yet, my priority is to get the packer finished off right now, and I am building a small drag for some of our own trails we use to take short cuts. I will have the cutter on skis hopefully in the next couple weeks. I'm also moving this week so its cutting into my fabrication time.

Not yet, my priority is to get the packer finished off right now, and I am building a small drag for some of our own trails we use to take short cuts. I will have the cutter on skis hopefully in the next couple weeks. I'm also moving this week so its cutting into my fabrication time.

tj....check out you tube video...the best homemade groomer 2....this guy built it for next to nothin & it works great

• 4 weeks later...

That's awesome Jamie.

I heard there was someone working on that section of trail last weekend. Should help out huge this winter , expecially if there's not a lot of snow. Just so you know the club does have a brush cutter on ski's that we bought two years ago. I used it on that section last winter and it does a good job. The club would probably be more than happy to let you use it if you wanted in the winter to help out. I waited last winter until after the first groom , it does work better on the snow ( no rocks ) .

You guys said you were going to give us a hand this year. Thanks it is very much appreciated.

Ron

sweet.....will it clean up the L136 ? lol C'm

Archived