Anyone have an old track they don't want?

Viper

As the title says I am looking for a used track, don't care what kind or condition.

email steve@prostateextremeteam.com

Thanks

May have one what do you want to slice it and have a grip for the trailer?

Picked up a new to me sled today and the guy I bought it from (Mike D) had this slick piece of track with a chain and a hook that you basically loop into your tie down at the back of the trailer and then drape the old track on the ground so the sled has some grip, the old track.

It beats the hell out of spining the track and tearing the crap out of what ever ground your on.

I hope I explained that right?

Thanks for the idea Mike

I can get you a chunk of conveyor belt. Would that do?

Too smooth I imagine. Royal sells traction mats fairly cheap that would do the trick.

Ya gotta see it to believe it, an old track is all I need, sounds like I may have one...

That is a good idea. How about a picture once you (or Mike D?) have it set up. Will be driving on to a tilt trailer this winter and on an icy/slick surface this might come in handy. BTW - Having received some conveyer belt from Mossy in the past, it would probably work as well - not as slick as the heavy duty belt. I have it fastened down the center of my trailer. (thanks Mossy) But an old track would be easier to fasten to trailer.

Disclaimer - a warning in the BRP owner's manual suggests that driving onto a tilt trailer is an inherently dangerous practice and should be avoided. BRP advocates the use of a winch. A three-part BRP winch is available in the accessories catalogue - each part sold separately. Well, forget that.

I think I have one Steve I can look in the shop. I think I may have given it away though. I will bring it down to the Port perry open house if I still have it.

Thanks everyone I think Mr. High Smilage has me covered and the best part is he is right here in Brampton...

Thanks again all

Archived