Any 3 day northern ontario tour possiblities

BlakeBouch

just looking for some trips that you guys have gone on to help me deside where to go

Mrs. Mossy and I are going to try to get to th Owen Sound area this year. Might want to have a look there.

I have down a trip from sudbury to timmins, then over to gowanda area and back to Sudbury. If you had two extra days you could make it to the canyon.

Mrs. Mossy and I are going to try to get to th Owen Sound area this year. Might want to have a look there.

We try to do the Bruce once or twice a season. We've been staying at the Schenestone Motel, located on the trail between Hepworth and Wiarton. On-site fuel and resteraunt (just breakfast and lunch I believe, not open for dinner), nice rooms, nothing fancy but clean, and you can park your sled right at your door. Rates were very reasonable. Not all that far from Owen Sound either. Just read your post and thought I'd mention the place.

http://www.shenstone.ca/index.html

We try to do the Bruce once or twice a season. We've been staying at the Schenestone Motel, located on the trail between Hepworth and Wiarton. On-site fuel and resteraunt (just breakfast and lunch I believe, not open for dinner), nice rooms, nothing fancy but clean, and you can park your sled right at your door. Rates were very reasonable. Not all that far from Owen Sound either. Just read your post and thought I'd mention the place.

http://www.shenstone.ca/index.html

Thank you very much!

The gold rush tour is a great 3 day tour, very easy riding and a lot of photo opportunites.

There are all kinds of options for loops. Just need snow conditions to cooperate. I hope to be able to ride from Kitchener to haliburton at least once this season. They had no snow last year.

The gold rush tour is a great 3 day tour, very easy riding and a lot of photo opportunites.

- Whereabouts is the Gold Rush Tour?

There are all kinds of options for loops. Just need snow conditions to cooperate. I hope to be able to ride from Kitchener to haliburton at least once this season. They had no snow last year.

- That'd be a good ride! Lots of varying terain on that one!

- I'd like to do a similar one...from Durham Region to Up North for a few days.

- Good luck with the snow co-operating though!

- Maybe this'll be the winter for it!

I had never considered a 'southern Ontario" to "northern Ontario" trip by sled. Interesting concept.

As for 3 day Northern Ontario - where do you want to start?

I had never considered a 'southern Ontario" to "northern Ontario" trip by sled. Interesting concept.

As for 3 day Northern Ontario - where do you want to start?

Whats the gold rush tour

Don't know much about the Gold Rush tour.

Wondering - where do you want to start '3 day tour' ?

Gold rush tour Is 1200 kms. It is basically from Kirkland. Lake to cochrane and back to timmins and back to Kirkland lake. You can extend it by going to kaP or Hearst.

Gold rush tour Is 1200 kms. It is basically from Kirkland. Lake to cochrane and back to timmins and back to Kirkland lake. You can extend it by going to kaP or Hearst.

take the snow train in the soo and unload in Dubreuilville.

With the D trail possibly closed, I'll bet a lot of riders will be doing that this year.

Archived