Now thats support !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wildbill

Today's PSSD poker run went amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!! More than double expected numbers attended everyone (including more than 1 dozen ocer's ) were there. The roast beef dinner was excellent ! The band was terrific and nothing but fun filled the room . The grand prize winner was celebrating his birthday with his $3500.00 grand prize CASH the second place loved his new HOTTUB and third prize got $500.cash . :woot: Even Slomo won a draw prize but sadly was not there to claim it so it got redrawn. The trails were great this morning and we just saw the groomers out on the way home and we are getting beautiful thick wet snow right now ! For all those who were not here this year be here next year it is going to be bigger !!!!! :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot: :woot: :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

ps trax has pics

Today's PSSD poker run went amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!! More than double expected numbers attended everyone (including more than 1 dozen ocer's ) were there. The roast beef dinner was excellent ! The band was terrific and nothing but fun filled the room . The grand prize winner was celebrating his birthday with his $3500.00 grand prize CASH the second place loved his new HOTTUB and third prize got $500.cash . :woot: Even Slomo won a draw prize but sadly was not there to claim it so it got redrawn. The trails were great this morning and we just saw the groomers out on the way home and we are getting beautiful thick wet snow right now ! For all those who were not here this year be here next year it is going to be bigger !!!!! :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot: :woot: :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

ps trax has pics

Awesome news! Glad things went well!!!! :woot:

Even Slomo won a draw prize but sadly was not there to claim it so it got redrawn.

Geez Wildbill....didn't you tell them about the emotional tailspin I went into when I realized that I didn't even win the prize for the worst poker hand of the event? Some buddy....I had to go....I just needed closure. :(

Good event and the room was overflowing. Had a chat with GoldenEyes...he introduced a friend to sledding for the event...and despite at one point wanting to paint his girlfriend's sled pink, turned out to be a fairly normal guy. ;)

Note to the OC.com hot tub team...you might want to recruit Trax as a member...she seems to have a lot of good energy... :woot: and a commanding voice at a microphone.

Great to hear the event was a success, Bill! Congratulations to all who planned and participated.

:woot::woot::woot:

Great News Bill - congrats to all! Did you get the name of the guy who won the Hot Tub??? We just might need to pay him a visit

:woot::woot:

Glad it went well

you could not ask for better weather :woot:

Hey, when is that poker run thing?

We had a blast! How was the pie?

What happened to the Hamilton/Binbrook/Caledonia group who were going swimming today?

Anyone have photos?

I'll try & get the pics up tommorrow.

Hats off to all who made the day & night so great. I hope that all clubs get that kind off support. To all of you who work so hard in order to give riders a chance to enjoy winter, we are truly gratefull!

Great day, great people, great party!

Hey, when is that poker run thing?

We had a blast! How was the pie?

What happened to the Hamilton/Binbrook/Caledonia group who were going swimming today?

Anyone have photos?

I'll try & get the pics up tommorrow.

Hats off to all who made the day & night so great. I hope that all clubs get that kind off support. To all of you who work so hard in order to give riders a chance to enjoy winter, we are truly gratefull!

Great day, great people, great party!

Pie! What Pie?

We got that great Valentine heart cake and it was delicious.

Yes it was a great party and i can't wait to see your pictures. My daughter had lots of fun and she can't stop talking about the fun see had being invited up by the band singer to play the tamborine and sing.

Thanks everyone for all your support. It really was a great night!

Bill...the band talked about what a great job your daughter did on stage over nightcaps.

All of the youngsters that were there yesterday and into the dinner and dance were AWESOME volunteers!!! From helping with the dessert auction, to drawing door prizes and everything inbetween...

If you are the parent of any of the young people who were there last night please make sure to let them know their help did not go unnoticed. The Parks children, the Bormann family and friends, the Derks young adults (Stephanie what a great job you did on the raffles!), the Pavuk children, the daughter of the Hargraves, Devin and my own son Dyami. The future of organized snowmobiling in PSSD is in good hands if these children/young adults are any indication!

Trax - THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING! You are such a wonderful friend and supporter of PSSD. For taking over on the mic. I didn't even give you a moment to say yes or no; just dragged you over and you were Awesome!!!

For those of you who didn't attend...you better start planning now 'cause it's gonna be another FULL HOUSE!!!

YA!

Archived