Gravenhurst, Bracebridge, Port Sydney, Baysville.

Doubt it, the trails are washed out in areas and just slush, it's not even snow. The lake has no snow at all and about 3" of water. Now on the up side it's snowing right now so anything maybe possible. They call for more rain today and tomorrow so as of right now the season looks to be done.

I guess OFSC has not updated their trail conditions. I am sure there isn't much snow in Gravenhurst (has not been all year) but I would be surprised if it is all gone on the trails up near huntsville. There was a ton last weekend.

We came down yesterday from kirkland lake and the trails looked terrible beside Highway 11 in that area.I was looking at the Ofsc site and it shows that there is trails still open at Kinmount ,is that wishful thinking?It is snowing big time here and Kinmount is only one hour north of here for a ride.

All snowcrest trails are temporarily closed untill some colder temps come.

Anything can happen with this wild season...

We are also looking for volunteers to take stakes down. PM me if you want to help.

Our trails here in Bracebridge look grim , I am sure we will close soon to :cry2:

I think that someone knows where the trails are good and not telling anyone because they are saving them for themselves.:bluerolleyes:what a stupid dream :banghead: stick a fork in it.

Awesome riding in the Algonquin area...

Archived