Gravenhurst, Bracebridge, Port Sydney, Baysville.

Awesome Trails in District 7.

Thanks to Snowcrest, Sno-Bombers, Hill & Gully and Happy Wanderers for the awesome trails.

We took SCR 4 to TOP D. TOP D to D103B to D103B/D103B. D103B/D102B to D102B. D102B to TOP B. TOP B to SCR 3. SCR 3 to TOP D. TOP D to SCR 4. SCR 4 and back home.

Did not see one OPP or STOP on the trails yesterday.

Winters not over yet!

Heres some pics.

Hope you enjoy!

:right_on: :right_on: :right_on:

District7riding055.jpg

District7riding053.jpg

District7riding052.jpg

District7riding039.jpg

District7riding038.jpg

District7riding031.jpg

District7riding029.jpg

District7riding027.jpg

District7riding020.jpg

District7riding022.jpg

District7riding016.jpg

District7riding015.jpg

District7riding011.jpg

District7riding009.jpg

District7riding004.jpg

District7riding001.jpg

wow glad to see those pics...thats where we ride on day trip...not ready to pack it up yet...great pics

How are the roads?? We are just off canning road at 4 seasons campground.

How are the roads?? We are just off canning road at 4 seasons campground.

Theres some snow lift on the sides of the roads.Im on Cowbell lane.

wow glad to see those pics...thats where we ride on day trip...not ready to pack it up yet...great pics

:right_on:

have they groomed the trails...just fixed my shock & want to go for nite ridr tomorrow nite...

have they groomed the trails...just fixed my shock & want to go for nite ridr tomorrow nite...

Snowcrest groomed last night. I think im going for a ride to night too.

we may only have a couplr days left...10 on friday & 6 sat...

we may only have a couplr days left...10 on friday & 6 sat...

Ya i saw that too. I will most likely go for a ride tonight

Ya i saw that too. I will most likely go for a ride tonight

Do you guys mind if I tag along??

Let me know what time and where to meet and I can be there?

I would like to get one last ride in!!

Izzy

I would be game for that anytime in the evening tonight or tomorrow, suppost to get 15cm tomorrow before the melt AGAIN.... I'll look out for any post's

I would be game for that anytime in the evening tonight or tomorrow, suppost to get 15cm tomorrow before the melt AGAIN.... I look out for any psot's

I will have to pass on tonight, but I'm definitly in for tomorrow if I feel better.

Tomorrow would be way better considering there's 15-20 cm....

went out this aft..orillia ..bala ...port carling..bracebridge..gravenhurst..back to orillia...seen 3 moose around northland rec..trails were amazing...groomed with 3 in of fresh snow..1 of best rides this yr..put 150 miles..

I'll agree with that, the trails are in wicked shape right now. Did a little ride tonight and just mint. Hopefully this holds for march break!

I'll agree with that, the trails are in wicked shape right now. Did a little ride tonight and just mint. Hopefully this holds for march break!

hope it holds out to friday...when i can get back out...i think trails will be fine next wk...

What do you guys think the lakes will be like after this blast of rain? I am hoping to get out this weekend but really need Lake Muskoka to be good to get around. We obviously won't know for sure until Saturday. Thanks.

we got about 20cm yesterday of wet heavy snow, now its raining (6am) 20-30mm of rain now wont be good for the trails let alone the lakes, can you say SLUSH.

sure glad we got out yesterday...to bad its gonna stay so warm out...lets hope it cools down

I just drove Bala , Gravenhurst, Bracebridge by truck and all trails on they way looked DONE , I think we might be finished , might try TATA for a last run

it looks that way..things did change fast

Changed fast..... that's an understatement! Tons of snow last night and nothing now, damn you mother nature.

How are the trails looking? Will I need to wear my rain suit out on the ice(lake Muskoka)? Looking to hop on the D trail and head up north to Huntsville. Any possibility of that?

Archived