looking to ride this weekend

calzmachz

Hi all, new to this fourm and sledding and was trying to see if anyone would be interested in an outting or know of a ride for this weekend. I'm in Lagoon City, but want to try trails b4 the season ends.

Anyone out there from Orillia or around my area?

Hope to see you out there!

Hi all, new to this fourm and sledding and was trying to see if anyone would be interested in an outting or know of a ride for this weekend. I'm in Lagoon City, but want to try trails b4 the season ends.

first,welcome aboard, :right_on:

we go pass or through Lagoon city all the time,,,,fact is we were there sunday on the way to coldwater,barrie,guilford loop.....I think the lake is your only choice this weekend,,,depending on slush,,,,but keep checking back here there is a few of us locals,,,,and some of us just plain local on here,,,, :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Hi Cal

Welcome aboard. You will find everyone here is friendly, but very quirky :rotflmao:

Not sure about this up coming weekend, the weather gods are not being good to us right now.

This year we have been riding the Barrie, Orillia, Midland area, so perhaps we will see you one day.

You beat me to the punch, I just sent him a message.

first,welcome aboard, :right_on:

we go pass or through Lagoon city all the time,,,,fact is we were there sunday on the way to coldwater,barrie,guilford loop.....I think the lake is your only choice this weekend,,,depending on slush,,,,but keep checking back here there is a few of us locals,,,,and some of us just plain local on here,,,, :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Most of us are just plain loco on here! Welcome to the forum!

You beat me to the punch, I just sent him a message.

We were out on the lake starting from Bradford this past weekend and there was a lot of slush going up the west side to Orillia. Took the B trail up to Baysville and the conditions were fairly decent on Saturday but starting to melt down on Sunday. Not a lot of base from Couchiching to Lake Kahshe. May be tough finding good riding this weekend in your area unless you want to put them on a trailer and head further north.

calzmachz....glad to see you tried this form...get much more info here

Hey all, thanks for all the welcoming!

What do you think the trails would be like after some rain on weds and thurs? I currently don't have a trail pass but was thinking of getting a 3 day pass for this weekend and want to get the most out of it.

Please keep me informed if anyone else besides Ontario7f would possibly be interested.

Thanks!

Cal

What do you think the trails would be like after some rain on weds and thurs? I currently don't have a trail pass but was thinking of getting a 3 day pass for this weekend and want to get the most out of it.

Please keep me informed if anyone else besides Ontario7f would possibly be interested.

Thanks!

Cal

PM me and I can put you in contact with someone / locations for the permit.

Thanks!

Cal

Trails around your area looking pretty skinny today. Fortunately a lot got groomed last night to pack and flatten them in advance of this coming warm spell. I think they can outlast the warm but if we get a lot of rain it will be quite damaging. Unfortunately, I see the forecast has changed again and the snow that was predicted for Saturday seems to have vanished.

If you're going for a three day pass, you might be better to delay by a week.

And...............Welcome to the Forum !!

Trails around your area looking pretty skinny today. Fortunately a lot got groomed last night to pack and flatten them in advance of this coming warm spell. I think they can outlast the warm but if we get a lot of rain it will be quite damaging. Unfortunately, I see the forecast has changed again and the snow that was predicted for Saturday seems to have vanished.

If you're going for a three day pass, you might be better to delay by a week.

And...............Welcome to the Forum !!

I am into playing around the lake this weekend; if I can. But to STG's comments I do not think there will be trail riding this weekend so let us hope for next weekend.

I am into playing around the lake this weekend; if I can. But to STG's comments I do not think there will be trail riding this weekend so let us hope for next weekend.

I guess we should play it by ear for now and see what the weather does. I'll be in Lagoon this long weekend regardless.

Keeping fingers crossed for nice weather!

:Drinking2::Drinking2: this is what we will be doing,,,, :icon_dance-cpatch::icon_dance-cpatch:

Welcome to the forum and sledding in this area. When conditions are good it is an awesome area to ride out of. If I were you though I would plan on riding the trails after this weekend only due to the mild weather. We usually ride during the week so if you are ever up during the week just give us a pm. You will find lots of valuable and accurate info on this site. All the peeps are great on here. No BS, and lots of fun. Happy trails and do a major snow dance. :right_on:

So it looks like we're getting some snow after all! :)

My buddy and I are heading out on Sat from Lagoon City, but would like to meet some experienced riders to make the trip more fun.

Any takers?

Cal

Archived