Polaris Rush?

LuvMyViper

My riding buddy (Emmerich) plans on buying a Polaris Rush 600.. He's going to test ride one at a dealer today. Does anyone have a RUSH or know anything about them?

The Rush is a wild looking sled!!! He is currently riding a REV 500SS...

I'm looking for a used 4-stroke Venture 2-up sled if anyone know if a good one for sale.. Thanks. Rick

I wouldn't RUSH out and buy one... :-P

They're kinda ugly and lacking IMO.

That's what she said!! :rotflmao::rotflmao:

To you!!! :poke2:

Guy at work had one last year. He said the ride is awsome but he was always breaking something and it ran very hot on warm days, engine had to replace at 500km. It spent so much time at the dealer last year he left it there and had to fight with Polaris most of the summer for them to admit it was a lemon and take it back, switched to an E-tec this year, amd loves it.

Snowtraxs did a test this week on the 800 Rush, seems running hot was an issue for these as well, as they have added a rear heat exchanger along with the front one.

But like everything else it could have just been his bad luck.

I own a 2011 polaris Rush Pro R. I have close to 2000kms on it and have had no problems at all. The suspension is great it eliminates the bottoming and the washboard effect. The motor has been great and has lots of power for lake riding

test rode one for a couple of hrs last month

Great sled IMO, handles awesome, corners great

Just too bad no 4S yet :headbang:

I have rode one. I liked it.

I have rode one. I liked it.

Thanks for the replies.. He wants the LX Touring Rush... I can't wait to ride it :)... We're doing the RAP Tour soon.... yippie...

That is the one I rode, excellent traction and mid range :right_on:

Lots of room on it too

I own a 2010 rush and like it. Set up is everything. My first two rides it was set up wrong and sucked. Way too tippy. I liked my rev better. The rush sits higher and is more comfortable once you get use to it. I think the 2011 are better. Smoother shifting, better gas mileage because there is less rolling resistance. Don't count on much more than 100 miles to a tank which sucks if you are riding with etecs, sdi or fourstrokes.

Anyway set it up to your weight and enjoy, great on long rides and in the rough stuff. the saddle bags don't carry much for long trips.

2011 lx to 2010 pro ride. I would say the lx is good for 80% of trails and riders but if you are going to stand up and pound moguls for long distances then you should go for the pro ride. If you slow down on moguls like a sensible person then you should buy the lx. I like the Pro ride even though it is a little rougher on slower less rough trails.

Archived