Ride RIGHT Please

revrnd

I couldn't agree more!!

same here! I am sometimes accused of being that guy... but it is always someone with no studs sliding way out in a corner onto my side

Do I cut across the corners for the best line? Of course.... but only if line of sight is perfect so I know there is no-one coming.

They call us guys who run out front of the group "bait". which is certainly true... but we are also usually the ones with the best reaction times...as we have to have them

On the B111 near Stayner in the twisties I'm 2 sundays for 2. First guy was an old guy riding about 10 mph on my side givin me the signal of a rider behind him, and last sunday a guy blew a corner and slid into my side, I had to pull off the trail to avoid him. A bit coincidental that this happened in almost the exact same spot on the trail two weekends in a row. Oh well, don't have to worry about sleddin round here anymore, unless we get some snow.

I thought is was just me..

I'm still up tight..

Last Sunday heading into the Southern Snow Riders from Burford on the crest of a hill I was past on the right, I !@#$ couldn't beleave I saluted his riding and waved (in a unforgiving manner) at the guys he was with. I had no idea there where sleds on the other side of the hill I still dont know if they where together. Mistakes happen miss a turn here signs bad but to go right and pass 3-4 sleds and me on the right has pissed me off.

At the next stop the guys I was with couldn't beleave either but there angle was off and the guy cut right behind me back into line.

Timmer

Archived