Good place to eat in Wingham?

sledhead

Does anyone know if there is any place to eat in Wingham that is easy to get to on the sled?

I haven't been through there this year yet but Jags had a trail to get you to and from the main trail. They are just up the road from the ski doo dealer. (519) 357-4492

It looks like they have moved into the town.

The last I had heard they were open on weekends.

There were sleds at the Timmies when we went through, but I thought I heard that Wingham did not allow sleds in town. Is that correct?

Timmies is always full of sleds its not really close to the trail though. As far as no sleds in wingham ive never heard that.

Jags is closed and their signs are all gone off the trail as well. I was there last Saturday to find it closed. The sign out front says open wed to sun, but theres a large sign in the window saying closed and the parking lot hadnt been plowed at all. Snowmobiles are indeed banned from the streets in town. Was told so by an OPP a couple years ago at the petro canada gas station. He was nice about it so we didnt get fined.

Thanks everyone, Thats to bad that was always a nice run to take the kids on. Not to far for them but far enough for a good ride. Its getting harder all the time to find a restaurant that is easy to get to from the trail.

Archived