The Groomer Guy on Youtube videos

The Groomer Guy

Hey guys, Just want to let you know that I have put up some new videos on youtube and I would like to share them with you guys, I will post many more if theres an Interest for them. Please subscribe to my page. you need an account but its simple to do.

it you subcribe you will get a notice when I post new videos. I will be making a big announcement in one of my videos in a few months and you guys will be the first to hear about it. :)

here the link to my page.

The Groomer Guy youtube page ''Click Here''

When I first looked at the video of the dozer pulling the bridge for the F trail..I thought it was a drag being pulled and then looked and thought..what a lousy job that drag is doing.. :coffeespit:

Then Ii realized you guys were dragging a bridge section to put in place. :-)

Great videos!! :lol:

When I first looked at the video of the dozer pulling the bridge for the F trail..I thought it was a drag being pulled and then looked and thought..what a lousy job that drag is doing.. :coffeespit:

Then Ii realized you guys were dragging a bridge section to put in place. :-)

Great videos!! :lol:

drunk-driving-problem.jpg

I Dont have videos of the final Instalation forgot my camera and theres a day I could be there. I have more videos to post, soon they are on my other computer but its at my tec guy getting fixed. The Bridge is 60 feet long. I only need 4 more subcribers to hit 100 lol Please share my Channel with your friends.... I will make more videos If I see more interest..... its fun to do.

Awesome vids Luc

Thanks Guys... My hit count has gone alot this week, and also my subcribers..... I Only need one more to hit 100 :) Going to take more videos today and post them. Check back on my page often. Please Comment on my videos and you can click the like tab too. it all helps me out. I get Ranked by youtube.

Archived