Trail info heading north from Elliot Lake

RAMSOMAIR

A group of us are planning a trip leaving Elliot lake on the 22nd of Feb. Heading north to Chapleau, on to Wawa, then down to Searchmount and back over to Elliot lake. I understand from other posts that this area should be ok, but I was hoping someone could pass along a couple of recent updates from the trails. Thanks in advance.

We left from Elliot Lake (2 years ago) and rode to Chapleau and then Dubreuiville in a day (525 km).. D'ville is a great place to stay and you can go in all directions.. I am doing that ride the 1st weekend in march :)

Where are you staying in elliot lake? Since the Laurentian Lodge is closed for the winter, we need a place to stay.... I am looking forward to your report and pictures...

We left from Elliot Lake (2 years ago) and rode to Chapleau and then Dubreuiville in a day (525 km).. D'ville is a great place to stay and you can go in all directions.. I am doing that ride the 1st weekend in march :)

Where are you staying in elliot lake? Since the Laurentian Lodge is closed for the winter, we need a place to stay.... I am looking forward to your report and pictures...

stay at flame lake lodge,south of chapleauor aux trois moulin in chapleau which is about 7hrs scenic bring camera

Archived