Ganny Trail Conditions

RAM

Looking to ride Sunday from 35/115 through to Rice Lake. Anyone know current conditions? OFSC Trails Viewer is showing yellow. Anyone been our there of late?

Let's hope tomorrow brings everyone snow!

I'm heading that way tomarrow from the east side I'll post sonmething when I get back tomarrow.

Interested in hearing this as well.

Looking to either go from Port Perry to the Ganny then Bewdley or from the Northumberland Forest towards Port and back.

Hoping the 5 to 10cm's happens tomorrow for sure as I am long overdue for a ride! :angry:

It's ridable boys..... Still a little thin in spots and some rocks to watchout for but not too bad........ I put on 200kms on Sat and I'd say trails were 7 / 10 .....

Sorry never made it there, snow storm got in the way of going sleding :headbang:

But trail reports show it all green this morning.

It's ridable boys..... Still a little thin in spots and some rocks to watchout for but not too bad........ I put on 200kms on Sat and I'd say trails were 7 / 10 .....

Yesterday will be my last ride in there until some significant amounts of snow arrive, I heard more clicks in there yesterday than a week long tap dance contest! :banghead:

We went out yesterday. Started at 35/115 parking lot and went to Rice Lake. Lots of huts with cars and trucks on the lake. Restaurants in Brewdly were busy for lunch. All-in-all, I'd say the trails were good - even very good. Hopefully, with the snow in the forecast conditions can only get better.

We went out yesterday. Started at 35/115 parking lot and went to Rice Lake. Lots of huts with cars and trucks on the lake. Restaurants in Brewdly were busy for lunch. All-in-all, I'd say the trails were good - even very good. Hopefully, with the snow in the forecast conditions can only get better.

Good to hear. Thanks

Any Ganny updates?

I heard the mild spell/refreeze did it wonders? Just curious if anyone can confirm?

Any Ganny updates?

I heard the mild spell/refreeze did it wonders? Just curious if anyone can confirm?

Corners are ramping up nicely,not much ice/frost base,still clikin small rocks on main trail.

Side trails r great.Supposed to snow all day sat.

Corners are ramping up nicely,not much ice/frost base,still clikin small rocks on main trail.

snodood thanks for letting us know.

Oh and welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum snodood. Lots of good info and fun here

Archived