Hot Tub Snow Gauge

Giddy UP

Well folks - we got dumped on with a TON of snow that started here yesterday around 4:00PM - it's still snowing lightly :D Orillia got around 40cms :D The Hot Tub cover had no snow on it yesterday before the snow started! Looks like the trails should be in good shape by tomorrow :D

:wavey:

DSCN3157.jpg

No problem Mrs. M.......come on over! I'll bet you could make it here by sled just in time for dinner!!! BUT - none of that "hanky panky" you and Mossy seem to get up to when we're not lookin allowed in the Hot Tub! :hugs:confused0059.gif

Hey, is Maple under there somewhere.....lol

Hey, is Maple under there somewhere.....lol

:coffeespit:

Ok....that's funny! She must be stuck in a snow bank someplace - haven't seen her around yet this morning ...and that's definitely not like her!!!

Hey Thelma!!! Where are you???!!!

:carsled:

Well folks - we got dumped on with a TON of snow that started here yesterday around 4:00PM - it's still snowing lightly :D Orillia got around 40cms :D The Hot Tub cover had no snow on it yesterday before the snow started! Looks like the trails should be in good shape by tomorrow :D

DSCN3157.jpg

Wow!...awesome -- what time should we be there? :P

We got dumped on here in the Big Smoke -- 30+ cm overnight. However, sadly, the storm only skirted Huntsville, where the new snow is only about 5 cm. :cry:

Sorry Giddy Up - the poor thing went to the shop for a diagnosis last night...we are waiting to hear how bad it is...

You are talking about the sled .....right?

DSCN3157.jpg

Wow!...awesome -- what time should we be there? :P

We got dumped on here in the Big Smoke -- 30+ cm overnight. However, sadly, the storm only skirted Huntsville, where the new snow is only about 5 cm. :cry:

You should have taken your sleds home with you with all this snow! Come on up! You are welcome any time!!!

Cocktails at 6:00PM....Dinner at 7:00PM.....Hot Tub at 10:00PM...shall I confirm a reservation for you?

Sorry Giddy Up - the poor thing went to the shop for a diagnosis last night...we are waiting to hear how bad it is...

Mossy''s in diagnosis ?? :!::!::shock:

After last weekend...........I'm surprised he was still walking! confused0059.gif

After last weekend...........I'm surprised he was still walking! confused0059.gif

He had to change his spark plugs twice :P

Mr. Giddy thinks his piston may have gotten fouled!

Ahah!...so that glass did come in handy!... :rotflmao:

Thanks for the reservation offer...but we'll have to take a "rain check" (snow check??)...how long is this special offer good for? :P :P :P

I've heard of...uhhh...a "blown piston" but never a "fouled piston"... :P

Mr. Giddy says it's the older models that get "fouled" pistons

OMG - you guys are too funny!!! The pistons are fine...might be the bearings...

Now let's here some subtle phallic comments about that one!!!

Phallic comments???...surely you jest! I was just talkin' engine lingo... ;)

Good luck with those bearings... :wavey:

Thanks for the reservation offer...but we'll have to take a "rain check" (snow check??)...how long is this special offer good for? :P :P :P

Good until the snow goes!!! :wavey:

Phallic comments???...surely you jest! I was just talkin' engine lingo... ;)

Good luck with those bearings... :wavey:

Ahhhhhhhhh....not the piston.....it's the balls he is having trouble with then???

;):wavey:

Sounds like the voice of experience... :lol:

Sounds like the voice of experience... :lol:

OUCH ! :rotflmao:

Another first - we've never been accused of being subtle before :lol:

Archived