HILLSPORT AREA ,places to stay

ZR1BANDIT

There is also the Hillsport Wilderness Lodge. The conditions were clean the food was good, the prices were a bit high. My understanding is that the people that run the 2 places do not get along. HWL also has gas, I'm not sure about the Hilton, I think they do as well.

My understanding is that the people that run the 2 places do not get along.

Somebody posted a while back that they stayed @ 1 of the places & the person working there started into it about the other establishment :roll: . If it was me I'd tell them as I was leaving I didn't care for the BS & say I'd be staying @ the other place the next time. No need for that kind of crap. Keep your personal thoughts to yourself or see a shrink :crazy: . Folks don't want to listen to that kind of crap.

According to the MTO map the population is 16. I wonder what these folks do when they see each other :argue: ?

I think you'll hear the same whichever place you stay at, i've been at both, depends what you like, hillton has more space to sit back and relax, i would describe wilderness resort as more like a B&B where you are eating your meals in their house.

4of us showed up at the Wilderness Lodge on Jan. 28th at 7:30PM with no reservation or prewarning. We were welcomed, had a wonderful meal prepared for us as well as a fantastic breakfast in the morning. I have read the stuff previously written about bad-mouthing and although we attempted to encite this, we did not hear anything of the sort. We totally enjoyed our time there & we will be back!

Archived