Great trais in D-8

ALLNYTRO

Hats off to the people in D-8 for some great riding this weekend in the barrie/midhurst/midland area. Started at the sno-voyageurs groomer shed and put on 81 miles for the day riding a large loop up the "C" to the sports bar in Tiny for lunch then across the 313 to the new 309 back to the "C" eventually getting to the 416-417 loop to the "B" and then back to the truck. Even spotted a groomer on the "C" around noon!

Best pre-christmas ride I've ever had.

Congrats for all the hard work the clubs put in this year

Glad you enjoyed your ride.

Hats off to the people in D-8 for some great riding this weekend in the barrie/midhurst/midland area. Started at the sno-voyageurs groomer shed and put on 81 miles for the day riding a large loop up the "C" to the sports bar in Tiny for lunch then across the 313 to the new 309 back to the "C" eventually getting to the 416-417 loop to the "B" and then back to the truck. Even spotted a groomer on the "C" around noon!

Best pre-christmas ride I've ever had.

Congrats for all the hard work the clubs put in this year

TY for your kind words. It means so much to us when you hear great things other then complaints.

Everyone from Sno-Voyageurs have been working around the clock these past few weeks.

The conditions were fantastic in D-8! Dropped at the Simcoe County Community Centre, rode up to Midland for some lunch and back... 140 km for the day... was blown away at how well prepped the trails were for the middle of December... what a great district to ride in... thanks for all of the efforts and time put in by these folks!

The conditions were fantastic in D-8! Dropped at the Simcoe County Community Centre, rode up to Midland for some lunch and back... 140 km for the day... was blown away at how well prepped the trails were for the middle of December... what a great district to ride in... thanks for all of the efforts and time put in by these folks!

Hey Mark34. Thanks for your kind words. It's great to hear compliments from time to time - they are much appreciated.

AND, Welcome to OC !! :wavey:

Can you park at Coldwater Community Centre and take 105 over to C and over to Midland ? would like to try D8 over the holidays

MM

Echo the thoughts above about D8 this past weekend. Thanks Sno Voyageurs for the early Xmas present! Started on C from Sunnidale Road and made it to Waubaushene for lunch and back down C to B103 where I took the loop back to Sunnidale Road. 170km's!!!!

Echo the thoughts above about D8 this past weekend. Thanks Sno Voyageurs for the early Xmas present! Started on C from Sunnidale Road and made it to Waubaushene for lunch and back down C to B103 where I took the loop back to Sunnidale Road. 170km's!!!!

Is there somewhere to park & ride at Sunnidale Road & C? Or anywhere else that provides good trail access?

Is there somewhere to park & ride at Sunnidale Road & C? Or anywhere else that provides good trail access?

I parked at the Grenfell Community Centre on Sunnidale and rode west on Sunnidale about a klick to the trail. Lot was empty when I left but full for a hockey game when I got back at 5:00. Made a mental note to check about rink schedule before I go out next time.

Thanks. I actually dropped near the Race Track in Innisfil and rode from there into D8. Good afternoon for a first ride.

After family commitments were met I got out on the trails last Wednesday. Parked at the Wasaga Sports Park at the corner of Klondike Park Rd and Powerline Road. This is where the Wasaga Snowmobile Club House is located. Great place to set out from. Large parking lot. Met up with the guys from Snowmobiler TV while I was unloading. Headed towards Singhampton, stopped at Mylar and Loretta's and went a bit further after that. There were a couple of great look out points as we climbed the escarpment. Had a great lunch and a great day. Thanks to all those who make the trails happen. Absolutely great conditions. Hopefully they survived the rain and we can make a return visit.

Archived