Staging areas in Clifford?

vintagecat

Does anyone know where we could drop in Clifford Saturday.

Does the Redwood Restaurant let you park vehicles and trailers in there parking lot?

I've never noticed trailers parked there. There is a municipal Telephone Company office yard south of the redwood about a 1/2km Not likely open on Saturday. Could probably park there or I think there used to be a trail from behind the arena over to near the redwood.

Does the Redwood Restaurant let you park vehicles and trailers in there parking lot?

I've never noticed trailers parked there. There is a municipal Telephone Company office yard south of the redwood about a 1/2km Not likely open on Saturday. Could probably park there or I think there used to be a trail from behind the arena over to near the redwood.

Or Van Eyls trailers across the road.

Yes, you can park at the Redwood. Half the time you have to squeeze in because of all the trailers.

I was there on Saturday and there were only four trailers in the lot.

Thanks for the info, we parked there Saturday. My son and I had a great ride, probably saw your truck and trailer there.

I was the burgundy Ford Supercrew with the 23' grey enclosed. I was parked at the front corner of the lot.

Trails were in suprising good condition once you got 5 minutes north of the restaurant.

We probably passed each other out there, maybe a couple of times. Didn't seam like many were out. I don't think we passed any more than 15 sleds all day.

This is us near Hanover.

post-19895-0-96193800-1292957745_thumb.jpg

Archived