cochrane snow conditions

cookster

Thanks Just Me for the update , I too hope the rain is minimal as I would like to try the Inn or Lillabelle right after the holidays to try out my new riding suit Santa gave me

MM

How did the trails in Cochrane hold up on the weekend , Im getting a itchy thumb :mrgreen:

MM

How did the trails in Cochrane hold up on the weekend , Im getting a itchy thumb :mrgreen:

MM

We still have snow but a bit thin in spots. Weather forecast is snow most days this week not much though and the trail status hasn't changed as of this morning

Interactive still says open around Cochrane , does anyone know if that is really accurate ?

Interactive still says open around Cochrane , does anyone know if that is really accurate ?

As far as i know the OFSC trail status is still accurate. The trails are frozen rock solid and we have had a couple inches of snow in the last few days so the sledding shouldn't be too bad.

yippee, be there next weekend. :phonecall:

They groomed the canyon yesterday and are open for gas on the weekend!

Thanks for the quick Reply Rod...Much Appreciated! Your always the first one with any new up to date info on the Cochrane Area..What would we do with you! :right_on:

Archived