HCSA

Fred Quimby

Well folks the HCSA (Haliburton) club has it's own forum (it's no OC) but it will be great for local information! They are also on Facebook now, and I see there are a few OC followers already listed. Way to go HCSA. It's gonna be a great Winter!

Tip of my cap to the club, the new website looks great and the addition of a forum is an excellent idea. I miss the Halcom camera of Haliburton - perhaps its no longer operating? By the looks of things there has been a lot of work put in this fall in preparation of the trails. Last week to buy your permits and get the early bird discount.

Tip of my cap to the club, the new website looks great and the addition of a forum is an excellent idea. I miss the Halcom camera of Haliburton - perhaps its no longer operating? By the looks of things there has been a lot of work put in this fall in preparation of the trails. Last week to buy your permits and get the early bird discount.

The Haliburton webcam was hit by lightening this past summer. They had another cam up for awhile but it was terrible in quality! I miss that cam too. I have a new webcam at the cottage and hope to have it up and running soon.

The Haliburton webcam was hit by lightening this past summer. They had another cam up for awhile but it was terrible in quality! I miss that cam too. I have a new webcam at the cottage and hope to have it up and running soon.

Keep your clothes on you frickin PreVert !! :puke:

You wish you disease riddled rodent!

You wish you disease riddled rodent!

Well, if not, can you at least stand in front of the CAM ?? ;-)

Okay STD

This

Is

The

Best

You

Get

post-19777-0-36064800-1290739953_thumb.jpg

Thats one of the better pictures of you FQ. The better side for sure :whatever::whatever:

Yes I got into shape over the Summer!

Great idea Fred

I should be up at x-mas. Probabily no ice again this year either. Hopefully I can get across head lake to go and play on the power line near sir sams :-).

Thats one of the better pictures of you FQ. The better side for sure :whatever::whatever:

Yes I got into shape over the Summer!

after all "round" is a shape.

Yes! Your openmindeness WB is fantastic!

Archived