Wawa/Dubreuilville Mike Brown Snowtour 2010

The Groomer Guy

Tuesday, February 9th through Thursday, February 11th, Northeastern Ontario welcomed key political figures participating in Algoma-Manitoulin MPP Mike Brown’s Annual Snow Tour in Wawa, Ontario. In addition to Brown, participants included the Honourable Gerry Phillips Chair of Cabinet, Responsible for Seniors, the Honourable Kathleen Wynne, Minister of Transportation, Toronto mayoral candidate George Smitherman (Former Minister of Energy and Infrastructure and Former Minister of Health), and Joe Dickson, MPP Ajax-Pickering, they were joined for a number of networking events well attended by community representatives...........more. Go to Link to see Pictures.

More Article and Pictures of Snowtour 2010

Great Stuff. Love all the pictures, too. Didn't recognize you guys without your helmets on. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Thanks for all you contribute to raise awareness of snowmobiling within the government. And, annually, through this ride and other endeavours, helping to keep it at the forefront. Even if the government ends up getting the all attention for the Bucks they put into the trails, much of the continued health of the sport is due to your efforts.

Many thanks for all you do !! right_on.gifright_on.gif

Great Stuff. Love all the pictures, too. Didn't recognize you guys without your helmets on. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Thanks for all you contribute to raise awareness of snowmobiling within the government. And, annually, through this ride and other endeavours, helping to keep it at the forefront. Even if the government ends up getting the all attention for the Bucks they put into the trails, much of the continued health of the sport is due to your efforts.

Many thanks for all you do !! right_on.gifright_on.gif

X2...well-said, STG :right_on:

We had the good fortune to travel through the Wawa and Dubreuilville trail systems this season, for the first time, and were very impressed with the generally excellent conditions, despite the relatively limited snow these guys had to work with this year. We'll definitely be back. :right_on:

Great publicity! Thanks!

Thanks Guys, it's nice to see coments like that, Reg and I Do it for the love of the sport, trying to promote snowmobiling to the governement people that has never snowmobiled. This Ride is one of the reason why we OFSC Club get the funding for the trals, Yeah it could be more but atleast we are getting some. i sepmd about 3 days away from my business for this. Big Reg was one of the Guys that Pulled off a great ride, he worked hard. I was his helper With the sleds Rentals and one of the guides With Doug from the wawa club.

Archived