2011 Manufacturers’ Sneekpeek

Reved

There is a showing of the 2011 Ski Doo sleds at thw Southshore Community Centre in Barrie.

Monday March 15th

10am to 9pm

205 lakeshore Dr Barrie

Here is the PDF for the Ontario tour

There is a showing of the 2011 Ski Doo sleds at thw Southshore Community Centre in Barrie.

Monday March 15th

10am to 9pm

205 lakeshore Dr Barrie

Will you be there?

Monday March 15th

10am to 9pm

205 lakeshore Dr Barrie

Will you be there?

It is sounding like I will be looking for a new sled so yes. I think around noon will work for me.

Monday March 15th

10am to 9pm

205 lakeshore Dr Barrie

Will you be there?

It is sounding like I will be looking for a new sled so yes. I think around noon will work for me.

Reved,

Quite a few deals out there. SO keep looking.

Monday March 15th

10am to 9pm

205 lakeshore Dr Barrie

Will you be there?

Would you be able to take any pictures and post them for others to see . I'm ordering a 1200X black shortie would love it if you could get a few pictures of that beast and others if possible .

Monday March 15th

10am to 9pm

205 lakeshore Dr Barrie

Will you be there?

Would would be able to take any pictures and post them for others to see . I'm ordering a 1200X black shortie would love it if you could get a few pictures of that beast and others if possible .

That's the colour scheme I like

Monday March 15th

10am to 9pm

205 lakeshore Dr Barrie

Will you be there?

I wouldn't be able to get there until 4:30/5. If anyone else will be up, maybe we can have a small gathering, dinner?

Would you be able to take any pictures and post them for others to see . I'm ordering a 1200X black shortie would love it if you could get a few pictures of that beast and others if possible .

There was only one 1200 and it was a GSX SE

The other black sled was the Ren X with a 800 eTech

The GSX has a wider seat than my 2008 Adrenaline. Not sure I liked that. The GSX 1200 has a push button reverse like the RER. I prefer this over the manual lever. Now is the 1200 going to be too heavy in the corner or do I go with an etech? I don't know.

The GSX has a wider seat than my 2008 Adrenaline. Not sure I liked that. The GSX 1200 has a push button reverse like the RER. I prefer this over the manual lever. Now is the 1200 going to be too heavy in the corner or do I go with an etech? I don't know.

The GSX SE has a bigger seat as it is the heat your ass version. IMO a complete waste of money. I personally do not find the 1200 heavy in the corners, actually quite nimble, with some surprise.

The GSX LE also has push button reverse, the other 4Tec models have manual reverse.

I'd buy another 1200 if the need arises. :right_on:

Why are they charging more for the 800 etech than the 1200 4 tech? The upgrade from a 600 etech to an 800 is 2 grandconfused-smiley-013.gif

Why are they charging more for the 800 etech than the 1200 4 tech? The upgrade from a 600 etech to an 800 is 2 grandconfused-smiley-013.gif

I don't have MSRP info handy but I can say that the 2010 Selling prices being advertised right now have a 2,000 upgrade from the 600 to the 600 etech. That's about 575 litres of mineral oil for the 600. Regular gas versus Premium gas. Indexed spark plugs mean a trip to the dealer. If trading every couple of years, you sure can't cost justify the etech. But I might buy one anyway. icon_e_biggrin.gif

The 1200 is tempting. Especially the prices on the 2010's right now.

Thanks for posting the pictures I guess I'll have to wait till fall to see a 1200X but then it will be in my garage :)

Archived