STG

mxz800

I know STG is off to the oc ride for kelly on the weekend .....But what room ??? all the extra people will need to bunk with someone ....And i pick STG :woot::woot:

I second that!

:right_on: :right_on:

Just follow these guys....they know the way!

MIDGETS-1.jpg

I second that!

MIDGETS-1.jpg

GIDDY UP if all these little friends of STG are going to be bunking with us i will need to bring more DUCKTAPE :wavey:

I know STG is off to the oc ride for kelly on the weekend .....But what room ??? all the extra people will need to bunk with someone ....And i pick STG :woot::woot:

The bridges are out. I can't make it. :-(:-(:(

get the gas for the chain saw ....i have a truck and 53 ft trailer getting hooked up right now ,,,need your address in Houseys Rapids .....once i get there ill back the trailer right up to your house so we can load all your stuff only after we cut a couple of cord of wood so i dont scratch my trailer .....than we can have a few beers and make our way over to OC ride ....its going to be a great weekend :-P

The bridges are out. I can't make it. :-(:-(:(

.............. ,,,need your address in Houseys Rapids .....once i get there ill back the trailer right up to your house .......

Good Luck with that - I'm 5.5 km off the road. So, unless that 53 foot trailer is on the back of a sled, should be a great photo-op watching you back that sucker through the bush. In fact, even if it is on the back of a sled, I'll be there with the camera. :-P:-P

Oh, wait ! You could always haul it down the lake - the stake line is in. Does it weigh much ? ? :-P

I second that!

MIDGETS-1.jpg

GIDDY UP if all these little friends of STG are going to be bunking with us i will need to bring more DUCKTAPE :wavey:

They are small....1 roll should do all of them - Looking forward to the weekend! 1 more sleep! :woot:

The Indomitable MRS.STG and I are prepping the sleds and will be heading out shortly. MXZ800, where you see the tracks come out of the bush on Muskoka Road 6 about 2 kilometres south of the "Welcome to Houseys Rapids" sign, fire up the D9 and follow our tracks into the bush northbound.

Will you be paving it as well?

Please leave the Dozer so I can keep the road plowed in the winter.

If you're finished before Sunday, please join us at Hidden Valley. We're taking a circuitous route from here - Bracebridge, Baysville, Dorset, Dwight, Kearny - that should land us at the hotel (SlowTour, eh?) around 4. We'll be in the room that reeks of Two Stroke and Gin.

Tell Lep he can leave the case of Black Bush on my back Verandah before you guys take the 53 footer back out.

Happy Trails !

oh my fine fury friend i dont think you will be sober enough sunday to ride any ware :puke:

about the pavement you will need to speak to the Monkey i think he gets a deal on black top

Not to worry STG....when were done it will remind u of "Grassy" as long as there's not to much Bush involved.

I hope your bring the goods to keep LMV in line :crazy:

Have a safe and fun weekend. :wavey:

The Indomitable MRS.STG and I are prepping the sleds and will be heading out shortly. MXZ800, where you see the tracks come out of the bush on Muskoka Road 6 about 2 kilometres south of the "Welcome to Houseys Rapids" sign, fire up the D9 and follow our tracks into the bush northbound.

Will you be paving it as well?

Please leave the Dozer so I can keep the road plowed in the winter.

If you're finished before Sunday, please join us at Hidden Valley. We're taking a circuitous route from here - Bracebridge, Baysville, Dorset, Dwight, Kearny - that should land us at the hotel (SlowTour, eh?) around 4. We'll be in the room that reeks of Two Stroke and Gin.

Tell Lep he can leave the case of Black Bush on my back Verandah before you guys take the 53 footer back out.

Happy Trails !

Wishing you guys all the best for this weekend I hope it's the best yet!

Hats off to Giddy & Maple..

I was going to try and just stop in for dinner but it looks like I will be working this weekend :banghead:

Hope you have a great turn out its a GREAT CAUSE

HEY ALL, WE TRIED TO MUSTER OPPS the means to make the annual ride, however times are way to tight. we hope you have a greenom time and enjoy your visit with this extended family. it is a great cause to be involved with. with all the termile in the world right now, its allways refreshing to be surrounded with folks that have a common goal. either canadian gold, snow, sleighs or sreeb,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and that friggin dinosaur. go for it , and hopefully see you next year.

wenailem @ sandman

g.s. can someone please terrorize the hotel! get a green thingy to bid on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and nothing out of the WM bin (insert smiley thingy here)theres one now

post-19954-126662422836.jpg

HEY ALL, WE TRIED TO MUSTER OPPS the means to make the annual ride, however times are way to tight. we hope you have a greenom time and enjoy your visit with this extended family. it is a great cause to be involved with. with all the termile in the world right now, its allways refreshing to be surrounded with folks that have a common goal. either canadian gold, snow, sleighs or sreeb,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and that friggin dinosaur. go for it , and hopefully see you next year.

wenailem @ sandman

g.s. can someone please terrorize the hotel! get a green thingy to bid on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and nothing out of the WM bin (insert smiley thingy here)theres one now

i need to quit drinking i think i understood eveything wenailem posted :poke:

P2192544.jpg

WWOWW ! What a beautiful looking sight on opening the door to my room on Friday !

Thanks Guys! After finishing these, I won't care what the driveway looks like. :-D

(oh, and a special thanks from TheIndomitable - she was intrigued with the Duck Tape. :oops: )

P2192544.jpg

WWOWW ! What a beautiful looking sight on opening the door to my room on Friday !

Thanks Guys! After finishing these, I won't care what the driveway looks like. :-D

(oh, and a special thanks from TheIndomitable - she was intrigued with the Duck Tape. :oops: )

we wanted to make sure your weekend was as good as possible ..hope it was

by the way who is

TheIndomitable and where did the DUCKTAPE come into play :-P

by the way who is

That would be The Indomitable MRS.STG and there will be NO pictures of how the DuCK Tape came into play. :oops:

by the way who is

That would be The Indomitable MRS.STG and there will be NO pictures of how the DuCK Tape came into play. :oops:

It was used probably to keep you quiet so she can finally get some rest! :blink:

:coffeespit:

by the way who is

It was used probably to keep you quiet so she can finally get some rest! :blink:

:coffeespit::coffeespit:

Archived