its my burpday

wenailem1

and i'll swill if i wont to. got some phenm stickers for the inlaws.

gg

gf

gh

s

or in all your guys cases ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, im lost for words????????????????????????????????wtf is this all about

crap

i totaly understand :shock: happy burpday :P

Have a great one! We will miss you this weekend :wavey:

Happy Birthday, Wenailem. Have a great one. We'll miss you this weekend.

gg

gf

gh

s

or in all your guys cases ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, im lost for words????????????????????????????????wtf is this all about

crap

I'm the opposite, I can never understand what he says. Since I've been on this board I've tried to figure out what was said but so far nothing :poke:

gg

gf

gh

s

crap

I'm the opposite, I can never understand what he says. Since I've been on this board I've tried to figure out what was said but so far nothing :poke:

Don't feel bad. Once you actually meet wenailem, it all starts to make sense. Sandman, where is the wenailem dictionary?

I take it that it's not webster's correct!! Just tell me what gg, gf, gh, and s is suppose to mean.

I take it that it's not webster's correct!! Just tell me what gg, gf, gh, and s is suppose to mean.

Go Green (He's a 'Cat guy) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Go Fast

Go Home

Safe

I'll try; but something might be in little off in my translation. I'm sober right now - it helps to read his posts in the same condition as he when he writes them.

gg = go green (he's a "cat" guy for which we have never forgiven him) :-P:-P

gf = go fast (there's a large debate going on about that in the "idjits on the trails" thread)

gh = get home (or 'go home')

s = safe (a perfectly agreeable sentiment)

Good Luck with the Rest ! :-D:-D

I'll try; but something might be in little off in my translation. I'm sober right now - it helps to read his posts in the same condition as he when he writes them.

:rotflmao: Alright I feel better now. I'll be able to sleep tonight.

Archived