Idiots on the Trails

revrnd

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The drunk on the mach got the boot and his numbers and name given to the OPP

I was talking to my buddy who is a officer about this. he pretty much said unless there was actually proof of something he did like smash a sled or hurt someone then there isn't really anything they can do. Sure they can look into it but by then it's proabaly to late hopefully they haven't hurt someone or themselves and as he said it's usually someone else that gets hurts. Pretty much they file it in case for future reference. I still think it was good that the ifo was handed over espically if he was hammered.

Makes sense I guess that they can't really do anything cause then everyone would be ratting eachother out for eveything.

Nope I have a sled!

But you're not on the trails. :-P:-P

Hey ! When did this happen?? Are congratulations in order??

Look out, new sleds get me all excited :oops:

Its a remote control sled. :rolleyes:

and by the way shouldnt you be in Sweden enacting your "Final Solution?" :shock:

Nope I have a sled!

But you're not on the trails. :-P:-P

Hey ! When did this happen?? Are congratulations in order??

Look out, new sleds get me all excited :oops:

Its a remote control sled. :rolleyes:

and by the way shouldnt you be in Sweden enacting your "Final Solution?" :shock:

My heart goes out to you.. . . . . . .

Thailand, actually. Cheaper, and the boys are more accommodating. 8-)

The drunk on the mach got the boot and his numbers and name given to the OPP

I was talking to my buddy who is a officer about this. he pretty much said unless there was actually proof of something he did like smash a sled or hurt someone then there isn't really anything they can do. Sure they can look into it but by then it's proabaly to late hopefully they haven't hurt someone or themselves and as he said it's usually someone else that gets hurts. Pretty much they file it in case for future reference. I still think it was good that the ifo was handed over espically if he was hammered.

Makes sense I guess that they can't really do anything cause then everyone would be ratting eachother out for eveything.

I called in to the OPP the numbers of a guy that bounced off of my sled (I was stationary & he came around a blind corner on the wrong side). I wasn't expecting much. But I did get a return call from the constable after he had spoken w/ the other sledder.

Archived