Willie's Forecast

Faceman

so..I really hesitated to post this subject but yes Wiarton Willie will give us his prediction at 0807 hrs tomorrow.Willie is normally ...well..wrong but it's not really his fault. Willie was the son of a "trapper,miner,fishing guide,handyman,painter,gigolo,sledder and home dental something??" He was confused from birth (wouldn't you be) :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Anyways , back to my hesitation...Bruce County and the Wiarton Willie Festival crew came up with a new idea.....STG..are you ready....it's Ride To Willie...sledders from all over are going to meet in Wiarton at 0730 hrs to ride into Bluewater Park to once again celebrate WIARTON WILLIE....

This has nothing to do with riding your willie Michael!!! :coffeespit::coffeespit::coffeespit:

Having said that....Happy Wiarton Willie Day :right_on::right_on::right_on::right_on:

so..I really hesitated to post this subject but yes Wiarton Willie will give us his prediction at 0807 hrs tomorrow.Willie is normally ...well..wrong but it's not really his fault. Willie was the son of a "trapper,miner,fishing guide,handyman,painter,gigolo,sledder and home dental something??" He was confused from birth (wouldn't you be) :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Anyways , back to my hesitation...Bruce County and the Wiarton Willie Festival crew came up with a new idea.....STG..are you ready....it's Ride To Willie...sledders from all over are going to meet in Wiarton at 0730 hrs to ride into Bluewater Park to once again celebrate WIARTON WILLIE....

This has nothing to do with riding your willie Michael!!! :coffeespit::coffeespit::coffeespit:

Having said that....Happy Wiarton Willie Day :right_on::right_on::right_on::right_on:

Bring a riffle in case it's the wrong prediction and you can feast on ground hog stew right after!!!

From Faceman..

so..I really hesitated to post this subject but yes Wiarton Willie will give us his prediction at 0807 hrs tomorrow.Willie is normally ...well..wrong but it's not really his fault. Willie was the son of a "trapper,miner,fishing guide,handyman,painter,gigolo,sledder and home dental something??"

Just because I resemble that comment...does not give you the right to question the authority of my Willie! And you a Donkey??

:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot: Good news sledheads...Willie has predicted 6 more weeks of winter

:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot: Good news sledheads...Willie has predicted 6 more weeks of winter

I'm in love with Willie. ;-)

Won't the sheep get jealous??

Shhhhhh! Wiarton is 'out of town'. ;-)

Yea, but he'll be back tomorrow...

Shhhhhh! Wiarton is 'out of town'. ;-)

What happens in Wiarton................should stay in Wiarton! :ssh:

[quote name='Mossy' date='01 February 2010 - 11:30 PM' timestamp='1265085001'

Bring a rifle in case it's the wrong prediction and you can feast on ground hog stew right after!!!

I think an irate sledder fired a couple of rounds from a .223 over his head. He probably got the message.

Check Youtube, it ain't pretty.

Archived