Wow ! What a Awesome ride .

Yukon

Wow !

What an awesome day we had yesterday.

Kennydoo and myself headed out to do a checkpoint for trail patrol and looky what we had to enjoy !

Snow and lots of it , the Squall machine known as Georgian Bay decided to turn the snow guns on overnight Saturday into Sunday .

We headed up to B105 and C-trail Aka ( The monument ) for our checkpoint !

Januray312010002.jpg

Januray312010005.jpg

Januray312010003.jpg

Me taking it all in and enjoying the Powder !

Januray312010006.jpg

Same spot the day before where Nutter is .

IMG_0310.jpg

We wrapped up the Checkpoint and decided to head south on C-trail towards the Macdonald river bridge and it got better .

Januray312010007.jpg

And better , so much that if you hit the side of the untouched powder your ski would just pull you in .

Januray312010008.jpg

And Better

Januray312010009.jpg

Quick stop at the Mac Bridge and to snap a shot of the Gibson river flowing into McRae lake .

Januray312010010.jpg

Gotta love it ! Smile boys !

Januray312010011.jpg

More Coming .....

As we got further to the south through Six mile Provincial Park , it was clear this is where the squall line was thining , but it sure made for a great ride through the park regardless .

Januray312010014.jpg

Man I love these trails !

Januray312010012.jpg

Januray312010013.jpg

We arrived back to camp Yukon shortly there after and the Squalls started to move in and spread out towards Midland and Coldwater on average in the south we received 8cm but reports from our north trail corridor are coming in at 1.5 ft and I'd believe it .

A-channel news said 12cm but they are waaaaaaaaaaaay off !

Good times and the trails can only get better !

Happy sledding and hope we see you in Baxterland !

Paul Ineson

Club Volunteer Coordinator

District 7 Via Coordinator

www.baxtersnowriders.com

Looks Great!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

As we got further to the south through Six mile Provincial Park , it was clear this is where the squall line was thining , but it sure made for a great ride through the park regardless .

Januray312010014.jpg

Januray312010012.jpg

Januray312010013.jpg

We arrived back to camp Yukon shortly there after and the Squalls started to move in and spread out towards Midland and Coldwater on average in the south we received 8cm but reports from our north trail corridor are coming in at 1.5 ft and I'd believe it .

Paul Ineson

www.baxtersnowriders.com

looks like alot of fun, we were in markdale yesterday when the snowsqaull hit.i don't know how much they got, but it was snowing pretty good when we left to go back to hillsburgh.

Januray312010014.jpg

Januray312010012.jpg

Januray312010013.jpg

Paul Ineson

www.baxtersnowriders.com

looks like alot of fun, we were in markdale yesterday when the snowsqaull hit.i don't know how much they got, but it was snowing pretty good when we left to go back to hillsburgh.

Hi Paul... just after I saw you at H&S we headed out to the ice and Cognashene like I mentioned. We had the same. 1.5 to 2 feet of fresh powder. It was absolutely wild as there weren't really any tracks out there yet. As you rode the snow billowed up over the sled the windshield and the rider. I am heading up tomorrow to go out with the guys.

Archived