WTB

ToSlow

While Scotty and Wild Bill are looking for sled parts, I'll offer to look after your daughter. :-D

She has already had enough disapointments for one weekend

OMG ! I can't believe you would be so cruel under thse circumstances. Dig Deep WB, Dig Deep !!

My daughter had a little wreck today, she hit a tree. so I'm looking for a 1996 Indy touring windshield and a front bumper

thanks

Check out ebay, I've bought a couple of windshields from there....takes a couple of weeks to arrive is the only drawback

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/__?_from=R40&_trksid=p3841.m39.l1313&_nkw=polaris+evolved+windshield&_sacat=

I hope that she is ok !

I'll have a look. I probobly have the bumper, but not likely the windshield...

thanks, let me know

Sorry... I don't have either one... I though for sure I had the bumper... I think the bumper will be a Polaris part only, but the w/s you should be able to get a cheaper imitation from any dealer or parts outlet...

Good luck!

I hope that she is ok !

I'll have a look. I probobly have the bumper, but not likely the windshield...

thanks, let me know

Sorry... I don't have either one... I though for sure I had the bumper... I think the bumper will be a Polaris part only, but the w/s you should be able to get a cheaper imitation from any dealer or parts outlet...

Good luck!

thanks for looking, Polaris makes a bumper but it don't have the plastic cover

Polaris makes a steel replacement bumper far superior to the plastic clad tin job that was original equipment. Call Indy Snowmobile Salvage in Minden for used parts they will probably have both. They only deal with Polaris and in my opinion are the best source of used Polaris parts in the province. I have bought windshields there.

Polaris makes a steel replacement bumper far superior to the plastic clad tin job that was original equipment. Call Indy Snowmobile Salvage in Minden for used parts they will probably have both. They only deal with Polaris and in my opinion are the best source of used Polaris parts in the province. I have bought windshields there.

i phoned minden, i think i'll just get the newer style.

they are far superior, so ive been told

They are, the old style is light prone to breakage of the plastic cover, they rot out because they are so thin. The newer style is way more solid. I had a 96 XLT Touring and I changed out the bumper.

They are, the old style is light prone to breakage of the plastic cover, they rot out because they are so thin. The newer style is way more solid. I had a 96 XLT Touring and I changed out the bumper.

the new style bumper, does it fill the front in were they go throw the hood?

To my recolection yes.

Archived