BBBBBRRRRRRRR,,,,,,,,,,,,

cehyoopers

So,has the sub-zero weather impacted the length and time of your ride.I went out with F-7 yesterday and we quickly added 60 plus miles,thanks to the big lake,,, :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: ,I added a taller windshield,and I think he may be looking into that option,,, :rotflmao::rotflmao:

A few more inches of snow and the lake will look like the salt flats,,,, :right_on::right_on:

But at 16 below,yesterday when we rode,,,the speeds are definately slower,,, :mrgreen:

I know up north the temps are even cooler,,,,

So,has the sub-zero weather impacted the length and time of your ride.I went out with F-7 yesterday and we quickly added 60 plus miles,thanks to the big lake,,, :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: ,I added a taller windshield,and I think he may be looking into that option,,, :rotflmao::rotflmao:

A few more inches of snow and the lake will look like the salt flats,,,, :right_on::right_on:

But at 16 below,yesterday when we rode,,,the speeds are definately slower,,, :mrgreen:

I know up north the temps are even cooler,,,,

I'm usually up in Cochrane when it's -35. The trouble is you can easily ride 80 miles/hour on the trail. Gets pretty freak'n chilly! :shock:

-30 when in Gravenhurst this morning. Definitely a cold start to the morning.

-32 Saturday morning in Bancroft. Bad time to change carbides. :oops:

Archived