OCR4K - Looking for Silent Auction Donations

maple

Excitement is building for the 3rd Annual OC Ride for Kelly and the Silent Auction is really shaping up. We're looking for a few more items to make this the best Silent Auction yet! If anyone has something they'd like to donate, please PM me.

Looking forward to another wonderful event! :wavey:

Excitement is building for the 3rd Annual OC Ride for Kelly and the Silent Auction is really shaping up. We're looking for a few more items to make this the best Silent Auction yet! If anyone has something they'd like to donate, please PM me.

Looking forward to another wonderful event! :wavey:

Call us we will support

Hey Rene.... I spoke with Yamaha Canada and they will be once again donating items for the silent auction... | will be picking up the items on my way to Huntsville (when I pick up a Nytro).. See ya soon!!!

:woot:

That's great news Rick.....Maple can't answer you right now cuz she's pouring the vino after our awesome day of sledding :cheers:

Looking forward to a great weekend!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to Wildbill and lucky2 for their generous donations to our Silent Auction table ... only nine more sleeps! :woot::woot:

Also Thanks for Edgewater Park Lodge and St. Onge Recreation for their generous donations for the Silent Auction Table!

It's gonna be a great one this year!

The trails are in great shape up there.....Load of snow to play on....and gonna have a BLAST!

Not too late to register to come out to the event! Hurry Hurry Hurry!

Archived