NEW VENUE FOR OC RIDE FOR KELLY & AUSTIN

Giddy UP

Has anyone told Ontario7 that we've moved to Bracebridge ? :o

I sent out an email to all of the participants, from the ladies, to advise of the change in venue.

Hey Giddy-Up ! Hey Maple !

Thanks, eh?

Calling around and moving this group on short notice was really something. Thanks from all of us.

Have an extra Baileys :D (or three!) :lol::lol:

Great of you to be putting this weekend together. Can we call it the 1st Annual ?? ;)

At the hotel now ... workin' on my second Baileys.

I can't speak for Giddy Up or Evil, but I had a great time organizing this and wouldn't have a problem doing it next year ... who's in?!?!? :wavey:

Has anyone told Ontario7 that we've moved to Bracebridge ? :o

I sent out an email to all of the participants, from the ladies, to advise of the change in venue.

I haven't heard from him. Does anyone have a phone number or another way to contact him? If so, please make sure he knows we've changed venues.

Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow! :woot:

Can we call it the 1st Annual ?? ;)

I am in favour but, this was supposed to be an interim measure for this year in light of the KSSR pledge requirements. Let's wait until after the official ride and see how the ladies feel. It is, after all, a ladies ride that we are affecting.

Just my 2 cents.

However, I must agree with STG that Giddy Up, Maple, and their team have done an incredible job in reacting to the situation in Parry Sound :!::!:

Thanks, everyone, for the kind words.

Sledjunk, I don't think we're affecting the ladies ride at all. We're holding it in a different location on a different weekend ... just giving more people an opportunity to contribute to this great cause. Definite a topic of conversation for the weekend!

:woot:

And this is for STG ...

:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey: :wavey: :wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

I spoke to Ontariof7 last night. He knows about the change. He left me a VM today but I haven't spoken to him yet. I tried but got the machine.

I spoke to Ontariof7 last night. He knows about the change. He left me a VM today but I haven't spoken to him yet. I tried but got the machine.

Ontariof7 was on the forum tonight, so I'm sure he knows.

I believe so.

Thanks, eh?

Calling around and moving this group on short notice was really something. Thanks from all of us.

Great of you to be putting this weekend together. Can we call it the 1st Annual ?? ;)

I can't speak for Giddy Up or Evil, but I had a great time organizing this and wouldn't have a problem doing it next year ... who's in?!?!? :wavey:

I'm in!!!!!

Thanks, eh?

I'm in!!!!!

You might want to wait until after this weekend ... :o

I believe so.

We will be at the Riverside this afternoon sometime...see you soon :woot:

I believe so.

We will be at the Riverside this afternoon sometime...see you soon :woot:

Drive safe, everyone! Starting to snow up here at the Riverside Inn ... I'll post some pictures as soon as I get my butt out of bed, go out to my truck and get my camera (can't believe I left it in there last night :x ).

PS Domino, you were right ... the Riverside Inn is RIGHT BESIDE THE RIVER! :roll:

... the Riverside Inn is RIGHT BESIDE THE RIVER! :roll:

DDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :rotflmao::rotflmao:

That's what I said!! :lol:

Archived