How are the Gravenhurst/Bracebridge trails?

lakejoe

There is a lot of good trail info to be had at this site, but there is a lot of complete nonsense.

I find most threads are not readable due to all the multi quotes stacked and double stacked, those posts provide no valuble info what so ever.

Just sayin

In general, the antics are not in the Club areas. I have looked around and most topics are clean. Yes there are a few that have strayed off topic. Many members frequent the forum because of the casual "Family Room Entertainment". Every once in a while someone gets annoyed, me included.

I prefer the Friendly bantering over the name slinging abuse on other snowmobiling forums. Its all in good fun. As UTS stated, if you prefer not have the bantering in your topic, just say so in the topic title or your first post. This is not a heavily moderated board, mostly because it rarely gets personal. Keeping topics active with comments & bantering often helps gain more information on the original topic.

At the end of the day OC Members are respectful people that care about snowmobiling and enjoy sledding in Ontario. Always willing to exchange information on trails and just about anything else.

I recommend joining us at the Ontario Conditions Ride 4 Kelly Shires. If you survive that weekend, you will understand.

:wavey:

How are the trails holding up? I'm thinking of starting from Gull Lake and heading up D to Port Sydney/Baysville areas for lunch tomorrow.

I haven't been on the trails since Sunday when they were getting a little 'skinny' but I can say that 2 to 3 inches of snow fell yesterday in the area.

Its going to be cold tonight witch will help out , be carefull around Mary Lake in Port Sydney , going around it is a spark fest , Im going out Thurs night for a trip after work to try out the 80 series trails just outside Port Sydney :wavey:

Archived