Fergus,Elora,Belwood confusion?

ALLNYTRO

Hey guys, The FEB website says that their trails are open limited, but the OFSC says closed? (Jan 7) anyone know which is more up to date? I was hoping to ride in that area this weekend.

I was up the highway from Guelph / Elora/teviotdale to Mount Forest. I didn't see any open trails and none that I would subject my sled to.

Mount Forest would be the furthest south for riding. I talked to some guys that started from there today. I would spend thed extra 20min in the truck for the increased snowfall.

rode out of shelburne today, went up the b109. to creemore, then back over the mountain trail. the trails was good on the fields, but they need more snow in the woods.oh and the rail trail was torn to crap on the the back tonite. :wavey:

Yeah we ended up starting at the Spot restaurant today and headed towards duram and it was pretty good. little skinny in the ploughed fields though. No complaints here though

F.E.B. trails are open limited! I went for a quick ride around the lake yesterday trails are rideable but not great!

Archived