Orangeville to Creemore

yamadan

Did a run yesterday. Took rail line(221) from Orangeville to Shelburne and then took Granny Trail(322)to B109 then 506 into Creemore and then same way back. Trails were very good except for the bush sections just north of Shelburne. Need more snow there as the groomer can't carry enough snow to fill the holes.

Thanks for the update may jus have to go for a rip this weekend, Crackhoe where are ya????????????

Thanks for the update may jus have to go for a rip this weekend, Crackhoe where are ya????????????

I am here, but this weekend is going to be a diaster,

Doing the Italian thing on Saturday (Making Sausages and drinking wine)

Sunday is the official move date, so given that I have tons of help we may be done in the late morning early afternoon if that is the case, I will call u ASAP and well dump in Orangeville (that was for STG!!! :wavey: )

Well the move went off without a hitch..

wea re in the temp spot until Feb 17 at which tiem we will move into our final destination. That means I can sled!!!I am hoping to get out one night this week, either of you interested in a night ride leaving Orangeville for a couple of hours one night?

PM me

PM sent

Anyone know of a good place to drop my sled in Orangeville area so I can go for a boot on Saturday...holy man- i live down here in mount hope and we have no snow. nothing. I havn't even been able to go for a ride yet this year. Hope someone can help! Cheers!

Anyone know of a good place to drop my sled in Orangeville area so I can go for a boot on Saturday...holy man- i live down here in mount hope and we have no snow. nothing. I havn't even been able to go for a ride yet this year. Hope someone can help! Cheers!

We are trying to get a Friday mid morning ride happening if your interested?

PM me for details

From the Orangeville website.

Mono Plaza - Hwy 10 North of Hockley Road

Please park between Rona and Ken Young Aluminum. Trail starts across the street by Coffee Time.

This is right next to Warp 9, the Arctic Cat dealer.

I'm in for Friday

I'm in for Friday

x 2 Just waiting to hear from Blackstar

Archived