D102B to Deerhurst

stepamd

Is the D102B open from the 95 to Deerhurst? The MSR website, as of Jan. 7, is silent on this matter.

Thanks!

Add me to the list of people looking for that exact information as well...for some strange reason, any reference to that Deerhurst link, which showed on the MSR site a few days ago as "Closed", has now disappeared altogether. :wtf::wtf:

Is the D102B open from the 95 to Deerhurst? The MSR website, as of Jan. 7, is silent on this matter.

Thanks!

Add me to the list of people looking for that exact information as well...for some strange reason, any reference to that Deerhurst link, which showed on the MSR site a few days ago as "Closed", has now disappeared altogether. :wtf::wtf:

The FBI, NSA, CIA and CSIS probably took it offline! :D

They must be watching, MSR site has been updated to show still closed from 95 to Deerhurst, still shows yesterday's date too.

Emsdale - Highland Rovers S.C D102B From D101B to Trail 95. From Trail 95 to Deerhurst is still closed at this time. 01.06.2010

D101B is being logged at the to end from D south. Not sure how far....there is no mention of it.....that trail was still closed when I rode past there last week. Would like more information on that as well.

:wavey:

Thanks!

Helpful as always, UTS... :banghead: :poke:

Posted that question to MSR earlier this week and this is the response I got :wtf:

There has been a reroute in around the Deerhurst area due to the G8 summit.

The club is working on opening this section and hope to get it listed within the next week.

Regards,

Muskoka Snowmobile Region Office

District 7

1 Robert Dollar Dr, Box 987

Bracebridge Ontario

P1L 1V2

705-645-3123 or 1-800-328-7245

E-mail: info@msrsnowtrails.com

Thanks!

I aim to please! :D

Thanks!

I aim to please! :D

Yeah, well, thanks, but - those were new shoes. :curse:

Yes the D102B from Deerhurst heading north is open. Groomers heading there again on Thurs if all goes according to plans.

Yes the D102B from Deerhurst heading north is open. Groomers heading there again on Thurs if all goes according to plans.

Thanks, appreciate the update. One question -- where does the re-route take you once you've crossed the canal bridge going north?...west around or through the golf course?

From the bridge take trail to the left around side of golf coarse, follow the trail up to the Steamers restaurant then up Highlands drive about 500 m to unused road to the right,... down the road about 300m then across the golf coarse to the hwy 60 crossing. It looses about 2 km of trail but this is where Deerhurst wanted it and it is their property.

From the bridge take trail to the left around side of golf coarse, follow the trail up to the Steamers restaurant then up Highlands drive about 500 m to unused road to the right,... down the road about 300m then across the golf coarse to the hwy 60 crossing. It looses about 2 km of trail but this is where Deerhurst wanted it and it is their property.

Thanks for the follow-up info, GATEKEEPER. :right_on:

Speaking for myself, I'm not at all unhappy to lose that 2 km, because it avoids the nasty hills between Deerhurst and Hwy. 60, where all the newbies on the Deerhurst rental sleds really bung things up on the weekends.

Archived