timmins

zrtkat

good morning everyone just woke up and I am looking outside as I type this and I can barely see outside it looks like a blizzard outside. the wind is howling.it just started to snow the temps are still warm outside.

It looks like it might be a rough day for traveling to Chapleau,there is quite a temperature change between the two.

It might be rough to see today will up-date later tonight,I do not think we have a long day today that will be good with the weather being the way it is.

have a great day

zrtkat&crew

hi-mileage thanks we are going to take our time today riding visability will be low with the high winds and blowing snow,it still looks bad outside but we better get moving.

will up-date from Chapleau

wireless internet there :lol:

have a great day

zrtkat&crew

talked to my kid in the soo (goes to lssu), she said they closed campus and the international bridge today. also heard the big mac was closed for tractor trailers and enclosed sled trailers and trucks. nasty out there.

oh yeah and i got the flu again! @$##$%$&$&$

i am sick and tired of being sick and tired. 4th time i have been sick since xmas. ski

Please don't git too close to your monitor! :coffeespit:

I don't want it! :whatever:

jigger we had a rough day we just now are getting settled in Chapleau,we had a great ride around the Kapuskasing area you are lucky to have all that good riding :D

I will be posting pics and storys about todays adventure after I get the pics downloaded

have a great night

zrtkat

skidooboy i am happy they are getting some snow I want to make sure we can get back to my truck on friday :)

thanks for the info

zrtkat&crew

we had a great ride around the Kapuskasing area you are lucky to have all that good riding :D

One mans trash is another mans treasure. LOL!

Archived