OFSC Link to all 17 Districts

Canuck

Noticed a handy link to all 17 Districts for those who need to plan trips, order maps, etc.

Click on the District, and it takes you to the region.

I've tend to like clicking on the good ole "links" then click "district and club links", since it also gives club links rather then just districts. The map is a nice touch for newbies who don't what the district numbers are in relation to where their thinking about,

:woot::woot:

I used to click on the District Map as well (did it last year when I needed a map - presto, had contact and they were kind enough to mail me a map).

However. when you click on the District by map as per above you don't get the same detailed information.

When you click on District 11 (as a random example) using my original link, you get..http://www.ofsc.on.ca/Links/ListEvents.asp?Dist=11 . Maybe I'm missing something, but the Club Level info. seems more comprehensive. That's a good thing, and a wonderful use of resources. Clubs are developing information sites and forums, with easy access from the OFSC website. Perhaps that info. could also be available by clicking on the map for District 11? Up to OFSC, I guess (or, maybe that info. is avail. by clicking on the map, but I'm just not seeing it :crazy::lol: )

Ya your mising something brother, you have to click "links' then once open click on "club links" then select area on map.

I've tend to like clicking on the good ole "links" then click "district and club links", since it also gives club links rather then just districts. The map is a nice touch for newbies who don't what the district numbers are in relation to where their thinking about,

on ... Twitter

Nice! I hope other clubs follow suit in the near future. But I have to ask: This has been the hot topic for several years now and we were always told it was impossible for a myriad of reasons, mainly legal ones. What changed this year that finally allowed it to go forward?

on ... Twitter

Nice! I hope other clubs follow suit in the near future. But I have to ask: This has been the hot topic for several years now and we were always told it was impossible for a myriad of reasons, mainly legal ones. What changed this year that finally allowed it to go forward?

Just couldn't say "Thanks"? :poke:

on ... Twitter

Or did they change their minds ? Maybe the unwritten rules have had the reins loosened off a bit ?

I for one really cant understand how the OFSC could tell you what a separate incorporated identity can or can not put on their web site.

I'm sure the office people up there in barrie have their hands full administering far bigger things than that...or at least they should.

Good Job Nutter and the rest of the PPSC gang, it's about time that real life reports were getting out there.

Just couldn't say "Thanks"? :poke:

Are you suggesting it is wrong to ask questions on a discussion forum? :wtf:

Only you! :poke:

Groomer Guy reporting on Twitter :shock:

Now there's a play by play worth reading :lol::woot:

on ... Twitter

There never was rules against doing it, clubs can do what they want when it comes to reporting on their own (but will be self responsable for it, in other words no crying the big bad OFSC hung us out to dry ... LOL) ...... All it took for us to do it is for someone to volunteer to do it ... that's it .... no loop holes, no trickery just plain old someone with the means to do so willing to do it.

Or did they change their minds ? Maybe the unwritten rules have had the reins loosened off a bit ?

I for one really cant understand how the OFSC could tell you what a separate incorporated identity can or can not put on their web site.

I'm sure the office people up there in barrie have their hands full administering far bigger things than that...or at least they should.

Good Job Nutter and the rest of the PPSC gang, it's about time that real life reports were getting out there.

Don't thank me Dave it's Brians baby, I have no want to play with elecro gidgets before during or after my grooming shift, I just go groom and post what came out the back of pan on our website when I wake up, or sometimes before I hit the hay. But if someone wants to ride along and do it ... when I'm in a area with cell coverage, I'll come back and get them on the round trip cause I ain't waiting for them to do ..... :poke:

Archived