Way to go Dist 3 .... limited status on some trails Dec 14th

Nutter

can I trailer to 115 and unload at the old coffee shop and ride from there??? Thinking of going thurs,,,, :mrgreen::mrgreen:

can I trailer to 115 and unload at the old coffee shop and ride from there??? Thinking of going thurs,,,, :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Thursday .... you can probably meet me at the PPSC club house and I'll ride with ya from there :woot::woot:

Squalpic.jpg

Thursday .... you can probably meet me at the PPSC club house and I'll ride with ya from there :woot::woot:

Squalpic.jpg

it is a date,,,,, :mrgreen::mrgreen:

What time are you meeting I might be able to jon the party Rick :woot:

they have breakfast at the club house yet?????? :mrgreen::mrgreen:

they have breakfast at the club house yet?????? :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Just the weekends brother, can't find any volunteers to hash it up during the week.

Snowing pretty good here on and off all day, but still to early to call if it'll be any good here tomorrow. TVB is going to run the BR out to where we meet Long Sault later tonight, and see what he what he comes up with.

We'll keep ya posted :woot::woot:

just coming back from Haliburton forest.. had a good ride.Looks like I have to do some work related stuff tomorrow, have to take a snow check.

rick

just coming back from Haliburton forest.. had a good ride.Looks like I have to do some work related stuff tomorrow, have to take a snow check.

rick

Go ahead rub it in.... must be nice to be independently wealthy and able to play mid week.

rick

Go ahead rub it in.... must be nice to be independently wealthy and able to play mid week.

:rotflmao::rotflmao: ,you mean it is good to know people like that you can tag along with,,,, :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Any update. How are the trails?

Thanks

Archived