Enough to get things started over here in Port Perry

Nutter

TVBian and myself spent some time today doing a final go over of our equip, and plow the club house parking lot. While I plowed with the RT01 TVB went to check out the BR180 by doing a little stretch of E108, well he ended up doing about 10 miles and came back and got me and we did E108 to Burkton and back, and PPSC 105 from the club house to E108. We actually were able to do a lot of pre prep that will get the south end opened with as little as 6 more inches of snow, very little unfrozen water and a real good start to some ground frost. Everythings running top notch and were ready to rock, and hoping for enough snow this week to be at the very least limited by next weekend for our south end trails... wooo hooo :bc:

But please remember folks they may look good, but trails are still closed lets be patient and set ourselves up for a great safe season.

IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

IMG_0401.jpg

IMG_0402.jpg

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0412.jpg

IMG_0413.jpg

IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0423.jpg

IMG_0426.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0434.jpg

Excellent start! I look forward to riding the PP trails again this season after riding them for the first (and only) time at the end of last season.

Did you guys cut all the branches back so I won't scratch my truck when I'm out there this week?

JK!

Hopefully conditions will be better than last winter. Rick, I think the only ride I had down south was the day I was talking to you at the clubhouse.

Great job boys thanks allot

good job, looking like a good start

Perhaps Minden could ship you some snow. With over 90 cm's that fell in 36 hours there is lot's to spare for you guys. That would fill in those ruts.

Archived