Gas Stations Closed/Gone?

revrnd

I may have missed it due to the snowfall this afternoon, but is the Shell in Washago gone? I noticed a large vacant lot on the east side of the road.

Also is the BBC Country Store on 118 closed? There weren't any lights on when I went by @ 4 PM & there wasn't a price on the gas sign out by the highway.

I may have missed it due to the snowfall this afternoon, but is the Shell in Washago gone? I noticed a large vacant lot on the east side of the road.

Also is the BBC Country Store on 118 closed? There weren't any lights on when I went by @ 4 PM & there wasn't a price on the gas sign out by the highway.

Not sure about Shell in Washago - will keep an eye out next time I'm by there.....

To help revrnd out with the great and very helpful thing he's doing with the 'lists', would a separate category of 'updates needed' in the forum be of use? Or are the requests for updates on various closures/openers etc. better kept to the various relevant sections as they are currently? (or both?) Just a thought....?

To help revrnd out with the great and very helpful thing he's doing with the 'lists', would a separate category of 'updates needed' in the forum be of use? Or are the requests for updates on various closures/openers etc. better kept to the various relevant sections as they are currently? (or both?) Just a thought....?

The is a newer category called Food & Lodging. These posts could be located there if Revrnd would like them placed together.

The is a newer category called Food & Lodging. These posts could be located there if Revrnd would like them placed together.

"Food, Lodging & Gas Stations"?

Mind you for some folks, the food & gas probably should go together.

"Food, Lodging & Gas Stations"?

Mind you for some folks, the food & gas probably should go together.

Done

Didn't that one burn down a few years ago?

Archived