Tata-Chika-Pika Lodge

Snowberg

I'll lead the replies by saying Post 392 is very nice! It's slightly north. Very friendly, comfortable, warm , excellent food, did I say friendly... :cheers::cheers::cheers:

We've stayed at Post 392 a couple of times and really enjoyed it but we're always looking for something new.

I was told recently that Post 392 is no longer open for business. Can't remember where I heard it. Too bad if its true as it was a nice place with totally awesome food.

PLC. When you call Post 392 pls update us with their status. Post saying 'I heard recently" can be dangerous to some one's business if not confirmed..

Thanks

That would be a real shame but I'm going with its "open" until further notice, I mean where else do you get served escargot at dinner :cheers:

Housey's Rapids.

I catch them fresh in Kahshe Lake.

At least I think they're these EsCarGot thingies ? :confused::?:confused:

oh well, shut up and enjoy !

Oh ok then . Hey gang lets all drop by mousey's rapids for a beer and an escargot then !

I'll get the fishy things off the bottom of the Lake, you bring the beer. Export. Lots. :D

only someone who likes sheep .....did i say realy realy likes sheep would drink EXPORT :puke: ...that went out in the sixties :poke: :poke:

Yup. About the same time the granola munching bicycle riders with the nipple rings arrived with the queers lite. And every other lite something or other. Bud light. Blue lite. Anything lite. Hey, it's not lite enough; stick a lime it in too ! Jeez Louise !

But then there are still some guys that like to have a beer once in a while. :P :poke: :P

:lol::lol: good point

Finally got a response from Post 392 saying "At this point, I will be open this winter." Goes on to say cash or Company cheque only no Debit or Credit cards. $80.00 per head. Will get wine if ordered ahead of time.

Finally got a response from Post 392 saying "At this point, I will be open this winter." Goes on to say cash or Company cheque only no Debit or Credit cards. $80.00 per head. Will get wine if ordered ahead of time.

That's good to hear they are in business for the winter !! Good news, indeed.

Archived