Whitestone Lake Resort

SlowTouringGuy

Has anyone stayed at the Whitestone in the winter?

I'd be interested in hearing your review with regards to Trail Access, sled parking, gas, rooms, amenities, meals and so on. Looks great on the website.

I'd be interested in hearing your review with regards to Trail Access, sled parking, gas, rooms, amenities, meals and so on. Looks great on the website.

We didn't stay there, but had a great meal there this summer as it's just a hop, skip and a jump from the cottage. The food and service were incredible. The rooms look very comfortable. They are extremely sled-friendly and were bending over backwards to answer any questions we had.

Hope this helps!

.......were bending over backwards ........

I've always been attracted to someone willing to do this for me ;);)

:P

No but I'll make sure to stay away from there this year! :P

Thanks anyway, but I think the protection order that was served last year is still in effect.

No but I'll make sure to stay away from there this year! :P

Thanks anyway, but I think the protection order that was served last year is still in effect.

He won't bend over backwards for you anyways Mouse

Trail access is good....lake access though......or the Cramadog 605 which runs right from Whitestone Resort to Wah-Wash-Kesh Lake

Food is also good.....& they have gas on site as well. As for staying there I can't help....but I usually take a ride over there for lunch at least once a year

Trail access is good....lake access though......or the Cramadog 605 which runs right from Whitestone Resort to Wah-Wash-Kesh Lake

Food is also good.....& they have gas on site as well. As for staying there I can't help....but I usually take a ride over there for lunch at least once a year

Thanks Bryan !

I always get a little giggle from the word "Cramadog." :D

Imagine that :o

I didn't get to stay there last year but wanted to. We had reservations and then got rained out. They had a great special $99.00 for the room and meals. I would like to try again this year but have heard rumours they are going to fractional ownership and may not be available to the public.

I didn't get to stay there last year but wanted to. We had reservations and then got rained out. They had a great special $99.00 for the room and meals. I would like to try again this year but have heard rumours they are going to fractional ownership and may not be available to the public.

Ugh ! I hope not. So far, looks like a great place to stay. Guess we better jump on doing it this year in case that happens.

Ugh ! I hope not. So far, looks like a great place to stay. Guess we better jump on doing it this year in case that happens.

From what I understand, they are looking at fractional ownership but the hotel rooms and cabins would still be available to the public ... but don't quote me on that. ;)

From what I understand, they are looking at fractional ownership but the hotel rooms and cabins would still be available to the public ... but don't quote me on that. ;)

There. I just did ! :wavey:

Archived