Get Your PSA Tested for Free Sunday September 13th 2009.

Viper

Since i don't think the park would allow grass passes (that would be way too cool) I'll bring the bike by and see if we can 'round a couple of the guys..

Viper, do we have to pre-register with the event coordinators prior to riding in, and what is the cost to enter bikes

Nominal Donation of your choice bud, how many ya got coming?

Always depends on the weather, this year it has been terrible (as you know) for riding...

No problem bud, I will be home mid week next week come on over for a beer and we will discuss it

Beer ? ? !! :wavey:

Since i don't think the park would allow grass passes (that would be way too cool) I'll bring the bike by and see if we can 'round a couple of the guys..

Viper, do we have to pre-register with the event coordinators prior to riding in, and what is the cost to enter bikes

Always depends on the weather, this year it has been terrible (as you know) for riding...

No problem bud, I will be home mid week next week come on over for a beer and we will discuss it

Your always welcome my friend come on over :D

What time will the beer be cold ?

Post your address here.

Post your address here.

Beer is always cold mouse you know that, pm for address ;)

Post your address here.

It's ok. You can post it here.. I won't tell anyone. :D

Post your address here.

Ummmm errrrr yaaaaa ok :crazy:

Post your address here.

Ummmm errrrr yaaaaa ok :crazy:

Viper's House

21 Mohammed Apu Way

Says Caledon, but look in Brampton, you'll find it that way

Come anytime!!

:twisted:

Viper's House

21 Mohammed Apu Way

Says Caledon, but look in Brampton, you'll find it that way

Come anytime!!

:twisted:

:curse:

That's actually funny Apu :coffeespit:

• 2 weeks later...

Viper, I plan to be there on Sunday. I will drop by to say hi. I, at least for now, live in Brampton, moving by the end of Sept. to Totenham so it should be easy to get to and I will bring my little guy. If he is there he will talk eveyones ear off. See you Sunday.

Viper, I plan to be there on Sunday. I will drop by to say hi. I, at least for now, live in Brampton, moving by the end of Sept. to Totenham so it should be easy to get to and I will bring my little guy. If he is there he will talk eveyones ear off. See you Sunday.

Just look for our Black Trailer & Tent and ask for Steve I should't be too far away..

Your little guy and my little girl can yack up a storm together she likes to talk too, we call her "Talk Allot" :rotflmao:

Looking forward to meeting you!

I think awareness may be starting to grab a hold...either that or men are just really cheap. I had to wait in line (abliet it went quickly) to get me PSA test.

Great Show, Lots of Cars, a couple of rode in on the bikes, the music was great, the food was great. and the fact that men were actually talking opening about Prostate Cancer and benfits of this service at a common venue was fantastic.

So many people that I talked with did not know there was even a blood based test for prostate cancer. My friends all being in the 30 something age were more than welcome to go. And if that is someone that gets himself regularly tested from now on...I thank the organizers

Thanks Viper!!

Perhaps there would be one for the snowmobilers later in the year??

I think awareness may be starting to grab a hold...either that or men are just really cheap. I had to wait in line (abliet it went quickly) to get me PSA test.

Great Show, Lots of Cars, a couple of rode in on the bikes, the music was great, the food was great. and the fact that men were actually talking opening about Prostate Cancer and benfits of this service at a common venue was fantastic.

So many people that I talked with did not know there was even a blood based test for prostate cancer. My friends all being in the 30 something age were more than welcome to go. And if that is someone that gets himself regularly tested from now on...I thank the organizers

Thanks Viper!!

Thanks for showing up buddy always great to see you at our events!

I am seriously thinking about doing a Sledding/Bike area next year if I can get enough interest... Anyone here want to show their sled for a one day event while helping support a great cause just let me know, I bet the Antique guys would like to have an area?

P.S. I will try and post some pics and a report later tonight from the show, it was a GREAT turnout, think the overall count was 230 cars at it's a peak, that's double from last year...

Thanks Viper!!

I think that there is a place around Mousey's Rapids were you can get the "digital" test :o

Archived