New Polaris Dealer Opening in Chatham

Bryan XC700

It appears one of our local GM dealers is also opening a new Polaris Dealership here in Chatham. John Gibbons Powersports apparently will be the name, no word yet on the grand opening.

I guess he likes losing money on his dealerships, First GM and now Polaris?? Why not just invest money in the STG institute?

:P :poke:

I guess he likes losing money on his dealerships, First GM and now Polaris?? Why not just invest money in the STG institute?

Excellent Idea :idea:

Operators are standing by; Visa and Mastercard accepted.

Call now and get a free set of Ginsu Steak Knives !!

Excellent Idea :idea:

Operators are standing by; Visa and Mastercard accepted.

Call now and get a free set of Ginsu Steak Knives !!

If the dealer gets an 07 Arctic Jag stroke, can someone let me know? 8-)

Being serious is strictly a no-no on this board between Dec 1 and Apr 30. and even then its very loose! ;)

HUH??

Maybe.....

Being serious is strictly required on this board between Dec 1 and Apr 30. and even then its very loose! ;)

Being serious is strictly a no-no on this board between Dec 1 and Apr 30. and even then its very loose! ;)

HUH??

Maybe.....

Being serious is strictly required on this board between Dec 1 and Apr 30. and even then its very loose! ;)

I am now scared for life! :D

Bryan, is he one of the ones losing his GM dealership or is he just adding on.

Yes he is losing the GM dealership....but apparently will be operating some other type of car sales.....no word yet on what

HUH??

Maybe.....

I am now scared for life! :D

forumrejects_2059_1711374.jpg

family or pics

Both. Combined.

For instance..................

.............I have some pictures of UTS' family that are available for purchase............

................at an extremely attractive price................

an example, peut etre ??

3523553539_f06c6659c5.jpg

Archived