Found a source for dry moly spray

slomo

I have been trying to locate Dry Moly Lube/Coating in an aerosol can. Have tried Can Tire, Princess Auto, NAPA..etc.

There is a place in Thornhill called Mega Lab that will sell it in six can lots, but only need one or two cans. Plan to use it to coat hardware/fasterners exposed to salt, water, etc. and have seent his used on ocean fishing vessels with good results.

Anyone know who might have this for the average purchasing consumer? Thanks!

I have been trying to locate Dry Moly Lube/Coating in an aerosol can. Have tried Can Tire, Princess Auto, NAPA..etc.

There is a place in Thornhill called Mega Lab that will sell it in six can lots, but only need one or two cans. Plan to use it to coat hardware/fasterners exposed to salt, water, etc. and have seent his used on ocean fishing vessels with good results.

Anyone know who might have this for the average purchasing consumer? Thanks!

i got some from TSC ,,but that was like 5 years ago

Tried three industrial lube supply places that would only sell to industry or minimum purchase of a half case lot to a 'walk in' ....you'd never know there was a recession on. :crazy:

Anywhoo, found GP Chemicals, 55 West Beaver Creek Road, Unit #10, in Richmond Hill, 905-731-3522, that were extremely courteous in replying to my email and phone, and who have the industrial grade product. Cost per aerosol tin is $17.65 plus tax.(cash only)

Tried three industrial lube supply places that would only sell to industry or minimum purchase of a half case lot to a 'walk in' ....you'd never know there was a recession on. :crazy:

Anywhoo, found GP Chemicals, 55 West Beaver Creek Road, Unit #10, in Richmond Hill, 905-731-3522, that were extremely courteous in replying to my email and phone, and who have the industrial grade product. Cost per aerosol tin is $17.65 plus tax.(cash only)

Need someone to pick it up for you?

be very careful when the mouse volenteers to help you with the lube !

Thanks for the generous offer STG...swung by last Friday after work and got a couple of cans...I'll save you a bit so next time I see you, try it out on your track clips, stab links etc. Also learned no exit from the 407 onto Leslie St....

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Any firearms dealer that specializes in reloading equipment will sell the exact product you are looking

Ellwood Epps in orillia

Shooters Choice in Waterloo

LeBaron Mississauaga/Markham

Archived