New to the sport looking for some information

fish

I'm new to the sport this last season. I'm looking to buy an enclosed trailer. My one sled is a 2005 Yamaha Venture four stroke. It is 10 feet six inches long. Will it fit in a 10 foot enclosed as they have that part of the trailer at the front that sticks out. Or do I need an 11 or 12 foot trailer?

I'm new to the sport this last season. I'm looking to buy an enclosed trailer. My one sled is a 2005 Yamaha Venture four stroke. It is 10 feet six inches long. Will it fit in a 10 foot enclosed as they have that part of the trailer at the front that sticks out. Or do I need an 11 or 12 foot trailer?

Not a chance!! When the clamshell closes, the angle cuts off the length. You will need an 11ft minimum.

It must be my imagination my long track gtx fits in my 10 foot northtrail clamshell they will fit in some of them but it is very tight the front of the ski's will run up on the front of clamshell a bit and the back of the trailer will just graze the sleds bumper when closing.

Im think the gade and gtx are about ten eight.

I can't speak for the GTX, but my old '05 'Gade was 119.5" from ski-tip to rear bumper...it fit in my '99 clamshell Hyland (which was nominally called a 10-ft., but actually had about 127" clear inside) with a few inches to spare both front and rear.

My '08 XP 'Gade is actually a bit longer, at 122" overall.

Thanks for the info. It sounds like I need an 11 footer at least. If anyone see's an 11 or 12 footer in the $3000 range please let me know.

think of like having a king size bed then sleeping on a single.

g.s. did that last weeek

Try saying sorry and she will let you back in! :D[/quote

hey uts,,, like your tounge were flameing,

Archived