Report from Huntsville

UsedtoSkidoo

Will try with Blackberry as modem tonite!

Check with your phone provider before you use you blackberry as a modem. You’ll most likely get charged extra with very hefty data charges. Data packages usually are for the device only. (might be ok with Rogers though)

I’m in Arizona right now and heading back to Huntsville tonight. Hopefully we still have snow. Wouldn’t mind rolling in some snow after all these hot days I’ve been having. :D

Dan

Will try with Blackberry as modem tonite!

Check with your phone provider before you use you blackberry as a modem. You’ll most likely get charged extra with very hefty data charges. Data packages usually are for the device only. (might be ok with Rogers though)

I’m in Arizona right now and heading back to Huntsville tonight. Hopefully we still have snow. Wouldn’t mind rolling in some snow after all these hot days I’ve been having. :D

Dan

I have Rogers data package - no problem to use phone as modem, although they try to actively discourage it. No extra data fees (if you stay within your "allotment") or roaming charges within Canada.

went past there today, from what i could tell trails are toast up to just south of french river. trails there are ok but ones u hit sudbury and go east to the soo they seam to look alot better and groomed. but am sure the trails in the bush would be better.

Trails are done.

I couldnt even get off my property and get to the trails. Lakes were scary to say the least and the trails were screwed!

But I saw about 40 deer aned 1 dead deer. Was a great time.

Sometimes it about the quality of time and not the miles put on your sled.

:D

Trails are done.

I couldnt even get off my property and get to the trails. Lakes were scary to say the least and the trails were screwed!

But I saw about 40 deer aned 1 dead deer. Was a great time.

Sometimes it about the quality of time and not the miles put on your sled.

:D

Sad state of affairs when your weekend highlight is the sighting of a dead deer. :roll:

How is that therapy going for you anyway :P

actually the highlight was the wbig wolf crap about 100 feet away..................

I guess their digestive system was working great!............

I do have pics of the deer parts! ;)

actually the highlight was the wbig wolf crap about 100 feet away..................

I guess their digestive system was working great!............

I do have pics of the deer parts! ;)

Sweet !! You have pix of the wolf crap too? ?

(strange man :crazy: )

I had one of my best rides on saturday. Went from Bracebridge up the D trail to Seguin. West to Horseshoe lake then the C trail down to Gordon Bay. Stoped at Bass lake for lunch. Ran the lakes back to Lake Muskoka.

I had one of my best rides on saturday. Went from Bracebridge up the D trail to Seguin. West to Horseshoe lake then the C trail down to Gordon Bay. Stoped at Bass lake for lunch. Ran the lakes back to Lake Muskoka.

Sounds like lots of fun glad that you had a good time.

Archived