Muskoka Big 3 Lakes Tour. CANCELLED DUE TO CONDITIONS

Doonut

Trails were great except for all the granite sticking thru :o

Inbetween rocks they were flat and fast. Lots of granite though. We rode the c101d to the C to six star 10 to the C102D and heard lots of carbide crying. Any and all road sections were MUD and PAVEMENT. It was nasty. Two more rain days this week and the trails will be completely toast, the lakes will either get deeper in water or refreeze with no lube whatsoever. :(

a mile or so until you got back on the trail BUT, then you get to Muldrew lake road and thats another issue of road because the swamp would have forced you onto the road for another mile or two.

From this webcam shot, Lake Muskoka looks good.

Ah, reminds me of the beer goggles.

Izzy

Never heard that expression - but know figured it out :rotflmao:

Good one.

Sorry to hear about the ride. Thanks anyways for trying.

Sorry folks but I think for the safety of all riders, the run will have to be officially cancelled.

Lakes looked pretty icy on the way by this afternoon...thanks for the try Doonut....

Too bad, great event and opportunity to see just how big this lake system is. If I have the time, would like to research a tour of the lakes featuring having a look at some of the beautiful places people have set up - went too fast to see much last year!

Anywhoo, did not want to be a downer and post I wouldn't be going this year - much to the relief of the colony of ice fishermen I scattered last year keeping up to the group so I wouldn't get lost... :o sorry... :cry: oops... :evil: sorry... :shock: oops... :curse: sorry...

- but would like to commit some funds to the PSSD fine fund which we didn't plan for in our annual budget and could save about $120.00 in gas (truck and sled) not to mention replacing brand new dually carbides Wild Bill talked me into...so that is going into a donation which is targeted for the end of March. If anyone else has a few extra bucks, I'm sure the PSSD would appreciate it.

Just waiting to hear from back from email to PSSD office whether they take Visa or not to get some cash back for next year's trail permit...you guys answer your email !

Archived