Cocharane – Lillabelle Lake Resort

SlowTouringGuy

February 2009

Lillabelle Lake Resort is a hop/skip from downtown Cochrane on club trail L109. It’s a great approach through the field and down to the Lake. LLR comprises a main lodge with ‘motel/efficiency’ type units attached. The main lodge houses the dining area and a large area downstairs for Tubbing and Karaoke and much other silliness. The lodge is not LLBO licensed to sell but a call or email a few days before you arrive will ensure that your favorite Bevies are waiting for you when you check in. We booked 3 rooms for our group of 7; two were efficiency type units. All 3 were very comfortable, clean and nicely appointed.

Your hosts, Rod and Kim are attentive and welcoming and great to talk with. They engage you in conversation and want to know about your trip, trail conditions and the like. We were asked about our schedule and when it suited us to eat. Kim and Rod are devoted to making your stay a pleasure. The food was great. We stayed for two days and had a good sampling from the kitchen.

Well placed in terms of access to a number of different trails.

Lillabelle Lake Resort ranks high on access, trail variety, food, rooms, hospitality and value.

The Lillabelle Lake Resort in on Cochrane trail L109. There are 7 rooms and a hot tub.

Park the sleds outside your door.

We paid $75.00 per person with Meals Included.

888-494-5344

It's our #1 Choice to stay in Cochrane. Our group has been there now several times and recommend it to everyone we meet! Great job Rod & Kim - keep it up! :woot::woot:

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely X4 :right_on:

• 3 weeks later...

Would go back again in a heartbeat.

This was our first trip to Cochrane and we arrived a little later than originally planned on Friday night for a weekend of sledding. Holding dinner for us was no problem.

I've never been to a place that was more accommodating than Lillabelle. Kim and Rod were extremely welcoming and the food was delicious. They asked us about our plans over breakfast in the morning and talked about our ride with us over dinner.

Definitely two thumbs up! :right_on::right_on:

My bride and I had the pleasure of staying there a couple of weekends ago and we agree., Look up hospitality in the dictionary and you will find a picture of Rod and Kim.

Rod's gone out to Kapsuskasing, the canyon and other places to pick up broke down lads......try getting that service at your Best Western !!

jedanr

Would go back again in a heartbeat.

This was our first trip to Cochrane and we arrived a little later than originally planned on Friday night for a weekend of sledding. Holding dinner for us was no problem.

I've never been to a place that was more accommodating than Lillabelle. Kim and Rod were extremely welcoming and the food was delicious. They asked us about our plans over breakfast in the morning and talked about our ride with us over dinner.

Definitely two thumbs up! :right_on::right_on:

Absolutely!! We had a great stay!

Couldn't agree more with all the above comments!

:twisted:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Call it nostalgia...

Looked through some old posts I haven't read, and realized there's a wealth of information on lodging and dining on this forum.

(I usually just look at the pictures :oops: )

Call it nostalgia...

Looked through some old posts I haven't read, and realized there's a wealth of information on lodging and dining on this forum.

(I usually just look at the pictures :oops: )

Are those the "Monday" pics you are usually looking at???

Archived